To My Future Wife, I Can't Wait To Be With You

Deciding to be with me for the rest of your life means more to me than you will ever know.

1115
Unsplash

To My Future Wife,

This is extremely hard to write due to the fact I don't know when I'll be married. It may be at the age of 25, or even 38, but all I know is that it will happen someday.

Being with me is not going to be easy, I guarantee it.

I'm annoying, loud, energetic, sarcastic, emotional, and that's just a select few.

I enjoy small compliments such as "You look handsome today" or even "you smell great." I may not come off as liking compliments because i'll give you a weird expression, but deep down inside it will make me feel great about myself. I rarely keep my room clean and I can become extremely lazy with the snap of my fingers. I know this sounds like a lot, but I promise it will be worth it.

When you are having a bad day, I will have no problem cheering you up. I would do whatever it takes for you to be happy. I'll bring you home flowers once a week, I'll give you compliments and kisses over and over again till you yell at me for being repetitive, but most of all I will be the guy who supports you with whatever dreams and goals you would like to achieve.

I want to be the husband you can't get off your mind, and I'll do whatever it takes to make sure I am that person you can depend on and trust no matter how bad things get. I can only hope that one day that we have a daughter who could be half the person you will be to me. I want our kids to be able to look up to us and think "I want to be in a relationship like Mommy and Daddy one day."

I'm not asking for a lot out of you. I don't need dinner when I come home every night. I don't even need the laundry done by a specific time. These are all things I can take care of while you go out on shopping sprees and lunches with your friends.

All I'm looking for is the support and love that I have been imagining throughout my life. I envision waking up next to you every morning smiling, going on romantic getaways, sunrises on the beach, and even some nights alone at our house watching old homemade videos. I want to be able to tell myself that we can work through any problems, no matter how hard it may get.

I dream of having a beautiful family that supports each other no matter how fast the world is moving around us. I know we most likely haven't met yet, and you probably will not get the chance to ever read this, but I know that I'll be here waiting no matter how long it takes. It will be completely worth it, in the end, I don't doubt that for one second.

Sincerely,

Your Future Husband