Dear 'Cash Me Ousside, How Bout Dah?' Girl

Danielle Bregoli, what do you want from life?

117
Danielle Bregoli / Instagram

Hey, girl hey! How are you? Because from where I am sitting, looks like you are doing great. Are you enjoying all of this fame? I sure hope so.

From the 5.4 million followers on Instagram to your 101.3 thousand followers on Twitter to being the star of Kodak Black's music video for "Everything 1k." It must be nice. Because instead of getting famous for something like talent and intelligence, people are laughing at you making you out to be a joke.

You found your fame from Dr. Phil because you were too much for your mom to handle. How?! When I was 13 years old, I was too scared to talk back to my mom, let alone raise a hand towards her.

I understand you have had a hard life and see that it is a reason, in itself, to act out, but everyone has it tough. From my understanding, you were the golden child by age six, and stood by your mom through her breast cancer, then all hell broke loose. You are on national television cursing everyone, stealing cars, fighting your mom, and yelling, "Cash me ousside, how bout dah?"

There are younger kids that are aware of how you acted since you have become an internet sensation. And honestly, I am ashamed. Since when did society start praising someone for acting out and initiating in criminal activity? But then again, I cannot fully blame you.

Danielle, you grew up with the mindset that to give respect, you have to receive it first. Your whole generation was raised like this... I was not. You see, your attitude and personality now, can dictate how your future will turn out. I have read that you want to be a nurse because you want to help people, but you do realize that colleges with nursing programs, and your future employers will be able to find your fame outbreak of 2016? They will see you physically fighting your mother, and some may question your ability to work in the medical field.

My advice to you is that you should get your act together. You are only 13 years old, barely a teenager, with a WHOLE life ahead of you. You already have a name for yourself, and not in a good way. If I was still that young and the whole country was making memes, calling me white trash, and laughing at me, I would not be in a good place. You can do so much with your life, so drop the bad girl act and focus on school and your family. That is what is most important.

So from one girl who has a few years on you and a little experience in the real world, stop trying to act so grown up. You are 13, act your age...not mine because I do not want my baby sister growing up looking at you instead of me.

Sincerely,

Every girl with a younger sister.