My Virtual Dating Life Has Made Quarantine SO Much More Fun

Seriously, it's kind of great.

179

Your love life doesn't have to end just because we are stuck in quarantine.

Let's be grateful that we live in 2020, and dating apps are a thing. Even without the suggested quarantine, I highly recommend dating apps.

To be quite honest, Tinder has been an app on my phone since the day I turned 18 (shhh, don't tell my mom). It had always intrigued me, and I wanted to hop on the bandwagon to find out what it was all about.

Before the quarantine, it was alright. I had matches... but for me, I used it more to see who found me attractive. Which, in turn, gave me higher self-esteem and made me love myself more. (Weird, I know).

But now, I am dying without the human connection in quarantine.

I haven't seen a guy in more than two weeks, and the hoe in me is coming out. These dating apps have my back, though and I can talk to as many guys as I want and be the biggest hoe if I want.

If I am being honest, it is so much better than trying to get my pharmacist to fall in love with me or going back to talking to one of my "exes."

Plus! Tinder has recently released Passport to all Tinder users to help singles find love while social distancing. Now, this (normally) premium feature is currently free for all users until April 30.

So, I'm making the most of it and trying to find the love of my life in London. I'm making this my own season of "Love Island," except with one girl and like 20 guys — so, I guess, "The Bachelorette."

If you made it this far, here are nine of my favorite conversations I have had with my matches while quarantined so far:

Cecilia Flick

This man is a 10 in my book because he let me finish singing.

Cecilia Flick

This was just the best thing that has ever happened to me, I don't even know.

Cecilia Flick

This was actually pretty good. I'm lying saying it was mediocre.

Cecilia Flick

I really do love a good cowboy!

Cecilia Flick

I have never heard this pickup line before. This was just so cute.

Cecilia Flick

I might want my pharmacist more.

Cecilia Flick

I just want to see how many more times he will say something.

This was very geeky, and to be frank, I was very confused at first until I realized he meant a legitimate match. Like to light candles with.

Cecilia Flick

I have to end it with a quarantine pick-up line.

Follow Swoon on Instagram.