So originally, I was in Florida for college, so my boyfriend and I were going to be apart for Valentines day this year, but things changed. Before that I was trying to come up with dates for us to have, but now that we aren't apart I figured that I would still share the ideas for all the long distance couples out there looking for something simple and easy to do this Valentines Day. All of these can be used if you're together or apart this Valentines day. So here's 10 date ideas for ALL couples to share this Valentines Day.

1. Watch a movie together.

Kinda lame but for long distance couples, there's websites that allow you and somebody else to watch the same movie and video chat while the movies playing.

2. Cook together and have dinner.

Get on FaceTime long distance couples and cook the same thing for dinner at the same time so yo guys can "sit down together" and have a meal like you would if you were at home.

3. Share the sunset, or sun rise.

If you can, because this one might be a little difficult.

4. Listen to music together.

New music, old music, if you guys have a special song.

5. Share the highlight and low point of each others day.

You guys could continue to do this everyday.

6.Create a photo album together.

You can make digital photo albums.

7. DIY night.

Find a few DIY's that you guys want to try and make it friendly competition, over FaceTime.

8. Read to each other.

Whether it be a book, or a poem, or song lyrics.

9. Dance around to music together.

Obviously less fun over Face Time, but still fun.

10. The traditional Valentines day.

Send flowers, chocolate covered strawberries, chocolates, sweet cards and blah blah blah.