5 Dream Dates Every Girl Wants To Go On

5 Dream Dates Every Girl Wants To Go On

Painting and pottery dates always make a girl swoon!

251

I've always been such a hopeless romantic, dreaming of every sweet thing a significant other could do for me. I've grown up on fairytales and loving Pinterest ideas. Over the last week, I recollected on those hopes and dreams I have had when it comes to relationships, and I also went around and asked some of my female friends what dates they have always dreamed of going on. Now, I have compiled a list of 5 dates that most girls are dying to go on!

1. The "surprise" date 

I've always dreamed of a guy planning a whole date and keeping it as a surprise for me. I can imagine getting a text that says, "I'm on my way, dress nice :)" and he takes me to a surprise location for a romantic date night. This date is one that many girls dream of because it's so romantic and it shows the effort your significant other is willing to put into the relationship, which is always a thing to see!

2. The drive-in movie date

This date is super cute because you two just get to cuddle under the stars while watching a movie! I love the idea of this date because it's somewhat old school and it's very cost friendly for those who are worried about breaking the bank! You can even plan a picnic with it if you're feeling extra adventurous!

3. The pottery/painting date

I don't know about you, but I am really creative and I love being artistic whenever I can. Pottery painting is such a fun and cost-friendly date idea because you can make cute little sculptures together and maybe even give them to each other as little gifts! Canvas painting is also a really cute date idea because you two can each paint a half of a giant picture, so when you put your two canvases together, they make the whole picture! Painting, in general, is such a relaxing, low-stress activity that when doing it with someone you love becomes even more enjoyable!

4. The bookstore date

Another easy, cheap, and relaxing date idea is going to a bookstore and reading together! In many bookstores there's a coffee shop inside, so you two can just grab some coffee, a nice book, and relax together. Reading is so good for your brain because it can open your mind to the rest of the world and it's super relaxing, so doing this with a loved one is automatically amazing!

5. A trip to the zoo

This date is pretty self-explanatory, but take your significant other to the zoo! There's nothing cuter than the person you love and animals! You will have the time of your life just looking around at all of the cute animals and taking Instagram worthy pictures of your loved one while making memories with them that will last a lifetime!