12 Signs You And Your Roommate Are Actually Dating

As told by Lillian and Annie from "Bridesmaids."

Whether you have an actual boyfriend/girlfriend or not, the truth is there is one person who will always have a piece of your heart — your roommate aka best friend. No matter what time it is or where you are, your roommate is someone you can count on, no matter what. In fact, you may be so close that people constantly associate you with each other. Little do they know, you’re even closer than they think!

Here are 12 signs you and your roommate are basically dating.

1. You talk constantly.

She knows you hate your professor and that girl on the bus is beyond annoying, but she’ll let you say it as many times as you need to get it out of your system. Basically, she gets a play-by-play of your life.

2. Need someone to indulge in a midnight pizza or (if you’re 21 or over) have a wine night with? Look no further.

A bottle of Moscato and Domino’s delivery? You got it.

SEE ALSO: An Apology To My College Roommate

3. You motivate each other.

You possibly may be the one waking them up for their 8 a.m. every other day.

4. You’re extremely comfortable together.

Between walking around the apartment with significantly less clothing on than generally acceptable, or knowing everything about the guy you’ve been seeing, you can pretty much tell her anything — even the gross stuff.

5. She’s always ready to do something fun (when you get yourselves away from HGTV, of course).

Between parties and the need to see the movie that just came out, you always have someone to go out with.

6. You don’t even need to talk to communicate.

They know what "the look" means.

SEE ALSO: 58 Things You Only Say To Your Roommate

7. They are always someone you can count on.

Sick at 4 a.m.? Breakup? One too many tequila shots? They’ll be there.

8. Your actual significant other knows that you two are two peas in a pod.

This means that date nights involve interruption because you absolutely have to talk to her about something.

9. She knows you better than you know yourself.

For example, she knows you really ate pizza for dinner and not that salad you have in the fridge, you hate "Flip or Flop" because "Fixer Upper" is so much better, and even the last time you shaved your legs.

10. You’ve probably committed to each other with some serious level.

Dinner with the parents? Planning a vacation? Contemplating adopting a dog? Of course you are.

11. You don’t hate them when they tell it like it is.

Deep down, you know you and the guy in your Chem lecture won’t work out and you probably shouldn’t order out for the 15th time this month, so really it’s for your own good.

12. There’s no one else you could see yourself living with in your small apartment.