15 Inspirational Dabo Swinney Quotes

15 Inspirational Dabo Swinney Quotes

"The only disability in life is a bad attitude."

10206
YouTube

There are some coaches that don't just teach their players how to play, they teach their players, and some fans along the way, how to be better people through such an amazing game. Dabo Swinney of the Clemson Tigers (your new National Champions) is one of those coaches.

1. "To be an overachiever, you have to be an overbeliever."

2. "Whatever the results you get, learn and grow from it and move on to the next one."

3. "It's only unthinkable if you don't think it."

4. "The only disability in life is a bad attitude."

5. "Don't let anyone walk through your mind with dirty feet."

6. "If you're gonna be great, you can't ever be satisfied."

7. "Attitude, work ethic, love, respect for others, that doesn't know any color."

8. "When you have the cross as the foundation of your life, football ain't gonna bring no pressure."

9. "Let the light that shines in you be brighter than the light that shines on you."

10. "Bad things happen in life... but it's how you respond that counts."

11. "I was taught to win and lose with class."

12. "We have three rules in our program that everyone must follow: 1. players must go to class, 2., they must give effort and 3. they must be good citizens. It's as simple as that."

13. "Recruits and their families want and deserve to know who you are as a person, not just what kind of coach you are."

14. "I try to be a good example to others, and I work hard to live my life according to my faith."

15. "That's been my word all year, Love, and I said tonight we're gonna win it because we love each other."