D2R Super Chest has an extremely increased probability of dropping high runes

There is a unique kind of chest in the game called a Super Chest, which, in comparison to any other source in the game, has an extremely increased probability of dropping high Diablo 2 runes for sale.

75

There is a unique kind of chest in the game called a Super Chest, which, in comparison to any other source in the game, has an extremely increased probability of dropping high Diablo 2 runes for sale. Super Chests are also sometimes referred to as special chests. They are not to be confused with Sparkly Chests in any way, shape, or form because their drop mechanisms are entirely distinct from one another.The same region and tile will always contain Super Chests, but the exact location of the tile within the region, as well as whether or not it will appear at all, is completely random. The fact that they are much easier to find consistently belies the fact that they are significantly more scarce than regular chests.

Once a single-player mode's map is completely explored, it will always appear the same. If you delete the map file from your game save, you will be able to re-roll the map until you find a configuration that is more to your liking. You are able to manipulate the environment in this way, giving you the ability to place Super Chest tiles in advantageous locations, such as in close proximity to a waypoint.

When determining its loot, a Super Chest does not make use of the standard Treasure Classes, nor does it apply the standard quality algorithm to decide whether or not it will contain magical or rare items.

First things first: determining the quality, regardless of what kinds of things are being rolled. These chests have a 5% chance to drop all rare items and a 95% chance to drop all magic items. The chances of dropping magic items are unaffected by the Magic Findability. If the quality of the chest is rare, but an item, such as charms, cannot drop as a rare, then the Diablo 2 resurrected items will simply drop as a magic item instead.

A "kind of" 16-bit seed is used to generate each Super Chest, with the result being one of 65,532 possible outcomes (216 - 2). There is also a possibility that a chest will be locked or unlocked when it is opened. The seed, in addition to whether or not the chest is locked, will be used to identify the loot that is obtained from the chest. The same items will always be produced by a combination of a seed and a locked state; however, the affixes that appear on the items are rolled independently.

This indicates that there are a total of 131.072 drop patterns, some of which contain high runes and others that do not. Even if only one of their patterns had a high rune, they would still have a higher probability than Cows, for example, due to the fact that they must first land in Act 5 (H) Good on P7 (4.3%) TC, then land in Runes 17 (10.77%) TC, and finally, roll a Vex rune or higher (0.13%). All of these conditions must be met in order for them to have a higher probability than Cows. This provides us with a probability that is only 0.0006 percent per cow drop.

To our good fortune, there are a great number of additional patterns that include a high rune. Below, we will take a closer look at the patterns that can be found in the Lower Kurast Super Chest.

On the Lower Kurast map, there is always a tile that spawns with three (!) Super Chests on it. There is a possibility that this tile will spawn twice, providing you with a total of six Super Chests in a relatively small area. In addition to the Super Chests, there are a large number of racks for armor and weapons, as well as poppable objects such as logs and dead bodies.

There are three distinguishing characteristics that allow you to identify the tile on which the chests will appear. They are housed in two rectangular buildings, and there is a fire pit located below them. The fire pit is enclosed by two walls on either side.

The D2R Super Chest is a container in Diablo 2 Resurrected that can hold a variety of valuable items, including high runes, charms, and various materials for crafting. In most cases, you can find D2R Super Chests after Mephisto in level 3 of the Durance of Hate or in the Lower Kurast huts by the campfire. However, the latter location is much easier to run because you don't even need to kill any monsters; instead, you can just run on the map until you find the D2R Super Chest. However, it is imperative that you learn the specific location where the Super Cheat will drop as well as how to recognize it. If so, keep reading!

There are a variety of identifiers that can be used to pinpoint the location of a D2R Super Chest in the Lower Kurast. One of them is as follows:

Find a campfire that is encircled by a circle of torches, and then proceed to the upper left and upper right rooms of the campfire to find three chests. It is possible for there to be up to two stacks of campfires on a single map (due to the fact that it is possible to find up to two campfires on each Lower Kurast level), making the total number of chests on a map six.

There are a lot of moving parts involved in the D2R Super Chest drop. Permit me to present two ideas that need to be identified:

1. The idea behind color judgment; the chest will initially determine whether or not it is a blue item or a yellow drop this time, with a 95% and 5% chance of being either one respectively. After being evaluated, if the next item has a quality level that is comparable to blue or yellow, it will undoubtedly be dyed the color corresponding to that level, and it will not be subject to the influence of MF. If the required standard of quality cannot be met, the quality will be reduced.

2. The idea behind color detection is that the detection is considered to be successful if the first item that is dropped in a TC drop (NoDrop is also included) is the color that was determined in the first step; otherwise, the detection is considered to be unsuccessful.

Steps leading down to the Lower Kurast D2R Super Chest Drop and Loot
The first thing you need to do is check to see if it is locked.0.19 is the probability that the lock will engage. In the event that it is secured, the subsequent steps will make two calls to TC Act 3(H) Chest B. In the event that it is not secured, dial the TC Act 3(H) Chest B number once.

Begin performing color detection and start calling the TC drop. If the color detection succeeds at any time during the drop, the drop is finished; otherwise, the TC drop process will continue until a TC is successfully dropped. This is due to the fact that the TC may be dropped twice after locking. The test is finished either when it is passed or when it continues to fail after a total of 10 TC has been dropped.

The appearance of the Super Chest in Lower Kurast is a very complicated event; in point of fact, it is impossible to determine whether or not it will occur based solely on probability. The mode of the setting can have an effect on the chest. The dropping of each box represents a choice within a mode that is fixed. For those who want to know the exact value, it is 2 to the 16th power minus 2. It should come as no surprise that these modes are unable to account for every possible box-dropping scenario, so it will be necessary to take into consideration, depending on the outcome of the calculation, whether the rate of the explosion of a particular rune has increased or decreased.