Cuffing Season Is Here, Which Means It's Time For Cute Dates

Cuffing Season Is Here, Which Means It's Time For These 5 Cute Winter Date Ideas

The most wonderful time of the year is quickly approaching!

403
https://unsplash.com/photos/pV9_u0zDk4E

The holidays are a time to spend with friends, family, and for some, significant others.

It can be kind of stressful trying to figure out how to make the most of this time of year, especially when you're home from college and have $8 in your bank account...

If you're not in that percentile, I've got you. If you are, don't worry I didn't forget about you.

Here are some cute winter-y date ideas for couples!

1. Visit Rockefeller Center.

media.giphy.com

Basic, I know, but are you even dating if you two don't take a photo infront of the tree kissing?

Reserve a night (and some money) to spend a brisk, December evening in New York City. Make your way midtown and be sure to go ice skating, no matter how many people there are. Don't forget to watch the Christmas display light show on Saks Fifth Avenue.

2. Coffee/Hot Cocoa Dates.

media.giphy.com

These are so underrated. What better way to cozy up than with a nice cup of Starbucks hot chocolate? This is also a great way to explore your town or city and find cute little coffee shops.

3. Look at Christmas lights.

media.giphy.com

I know me and my girlfriends absolutely love doing this, but I'm sure a guy wouldn't mind either. Get in your car, blast some Maria Carey, and drive around your town to see some holiday lights. It's a nice way to get out of the house and into the Christmas spirit!

4. Bake and Decorate Cookies.

media.giphy.com

If it's too cold outside and your bank account is not allowing much, sometimes staying in is the best date. Look up some sugar cookie recipes and see who can decorate them the best. Then put Home Alone on and snuggle up on the couch together!

5. Go Black Friday Shopping.

media.giphy.com

I saved the best for last. This is the perfect way to ensure you guys get eachother the perfect gift while saving tons of money.