10 Problems Curly Haired People Deal With Every Day

If your hair is naturally curly, you’ll understand these struggles.

378

I hate hate hate having curly hair. I don’t know what to do with it. Ever. So if you see me around I most likely will have my hair in a bun because it’s easier than dealing with it. Here are some everyday struggles coming from curly headed people.

1. Frizz.

Alright, but I cannot have my hair down without it completely frizzing up. Trying to soothe it with water and product can only help so much.

2. Poofiness.

Speaking of having my hair down, when it dries it is literally the size of a lions mane. It is so big that it looks like it has no length to it at all.

3. Products.

Not only is having your hair down or styled an event but without products, your hair will be an unmanageable mess.

4. Broken hair ties.

You break a hair tie all the time trying to tame those luscious curls.

5. Straightening your hair.

It takes forever and almost always ends up inexplicably poofy with no way to fix it.

6.Cutting your hair.

There are only certain ways to cut your hair without it looking awful. The shorter it is the harder to manage. And if you get bangs, don’t even do your hair for a few months.

7. Sleeping.

You wake up with your hair looking like a rats nest. And if you sleep with it up then your curls will look wilted and you’ll just have to shower again in the morning.

8. People.

Even when you’ve managed to style your hair just right and it looks good, everyone wants to touch it! It just doubles the frizz and makes my hard work mean nothing.

9. Knots.

We always get knots. All the time. And the only way to get knots out is to rip them out with a comb.

10. Conditioner.

Yes, we always have more shampoo than conditioner. Yes, we know we’re only supposed to use a dime amount of product. No, we do not care that you judge us for it.