College means a lot of things. Long days of homework, followed by late nights with your friends and sleep and nutrition being kicked to the side. While the "freshmen fifteen" are inevitable for most students, not many people talk about what happens after freshmen year. After you lose your meal plan and move off-campus, resorting to eating fast food and microwaveable meals is common. You don't have enough time to do everything – classwork, homework, organizations, internships, socializing – especially not cooking gourmet meals. You may not be Gordon Ramsey, but that doesn't mean that your kitchen should be a nightmare! Here are 5 quick, easy and affordable Crock Pot/Slow Cooker recipes that every college student should try.
Because taco Tuesday should be EVERY day!
Perfect for every football watch party and a comfy night in!
A combo that we have grown up with and will continue to love for years to come!
If you make this for your visitors, I promise, they will be in awe!
Half the work, twice the flavor!
- I Cooked For The Week & Ended Up With 4 Yummy Meals ›
- These DIY Dinners Would Sure Look Delicious In A Numeric List ›
- Easy Crockpot Dishes To Make While You're At School ›
- Five Awesome Gifts For College Students ›
- 3 Easy And College Dorm Friendly Slow Cooker Dinners ›
- 7 Slow Cooker Recipes That Will Change Your Life For The Better ›
- 11 Easy Crockpot Meals For College Students ›
- You Can Cook Anything With A Crockpot ›
- 21 Ways A Crock Pot Is A College Student's Best Friend ›
- 5 Best Crock-Pot Soups ›
- The Crock Pot Is A Busy Person's Best Friend ›
- Mama Rosie's Quickly Concocted Crock Pot Recipes! ›