12 Times Creed Was The Best Character On 'The Office'

"Two eyes, two ears, a chin, a mouth, 10 fingers, two nipples, a butt, two kneecaps, a penis. I have just described to you the Lochness Monster, and the reward for its capture...all the riches in Scotland."

41

Everyone's favorite character is always Jim or Dwight or Michael, but the real star of the show is Creed. He has the funniest lines and the least amount of attention. He seems to be a super complex character with lots of secrets and a dark past. Creed is always the one to make me laugh, especially when I'm not even expecting it.

1. He is the most mysterious character on the show

i.pinimg.com

No one ever questions the weird things Creed does. Overall Creed seems to just be a background character, when really he is the funniest and most complex one in the office.

2. He is the smartest person in the office

i.pinimg.com

3. He is also kind of stupid

i.pinimg.com

Total Creed move!

4. He is relatable

img.buzzfeed.com

5. He has been in cults

img.buzzfeed.com

And can tell you the benefits of being a leader and follower! Creed is a really good source for when you want to join a cult.

6. He has a worm guy

img.buzzfeed.com

Only the best employees make sure you're not paying too much for your worms.

He is a proud American

img.buzzfeed.com

8. Creed Bratton has layers

i.pinimg.com

Don't cross him.

9. He has the best one liners

i.pinimg.com

Every time Creed talks, it is sure to be funny.

10. He has his priorities straight

i.pinimg.com

11. He uses the term "cool beans"

i.pinimg.com

And tries to make plans with Jim to do fun things.

12. www.creedthoughts.gov.www/creedthoughts

What i would give to read Creed's thoughts

i.pinimg.com