friendly reminder to the crazy World Cup fans

5 Things I Want To Say To My mega World Cup Fan Friends

Just a friendly reminder to all of you crazy people...

55

My WeChat Moments is occupied by World Cup stuff now, and my friends are so crazy that I think they should rest themselves in the hospital for a while. So here's something I really want to guys to know!

1. Watch out for your money

Almost all of my friends are gambling on the World Cup games right now and they are just out of their minds. From ten to 100 dollars, some of my "richest" friends even do 2,000 dollars or more. I don't know why they are doing this even though the drama and the tricks behind the World Cup are common secret.

Everyday I receive a call from these crazy people and hear them crying over the phone about losing all of their precious money. I'm tired of saying it's all gonna be okay anymore because I feel like they just deserve it. So, wake up people and really please take care of your money and don't be impulsive!

2. Get some rest

Since we are in a different time zone than Russia's, we have to sometimes stay up really late and get up really early to catch a game on time. That means many of my friends choose not to sleep and cheer themselves up before the game by drinking and clubbing.

I can take life like that at most three days but never more. However, some of my friends do that everyday! I feel like I will have a heart attack at the club if I keep doing that. But different people have different lifestyles, who am I to judge them and be their Moms?

I'm just concerned and worry about their health. I mean you can use the World Cup as an excuse to release some pressure and be crazy, but just stay within the line and don't go too over it! It's not worth to gamble your own health just because the game.

3. Do not "bomb" my front page

Some of my friends like to post things about the World Cup all day all night consistently on Instagram, WeChat Moments and even Snapchat. But seriously, not everyone is a big fan like you and can be patient enough to read all these or skim through them.

It really pisses me off to see things that I have no interests in on my front page all the time. I know I'm being a little bitch, but they are public social media accounts after all. They are not private and people can see them. So I really hope those who like to bomb on social medias have some social media savvy.

4. Do mind your temper and language

When some of my friends' favorite teams lost, they didn't only scream like they see real ghosts but also used every F-word they could retrieve in their databases to curse the other team. I can understand the anger when you see your favorite team loses, but I just can't take them saying the same things over and over again when the team loses.

I never know they have this rap abilities in their genes until I watched the World Cup with them. I feel like they can get an album out with these F-rap and they are the stars of tomorrow. We are all grown-ups and we need to control our temper and language a little bit to make us look like we are having higher education.

5. Get the important things in your life done first

The World Cup is not the end of the world that you can just dump everything else and stay in front of the TV. I told some of my crazy fans friends more than a hundred times and they just won't listen. I remember last weekend my friend, who is insane about Portugal, asked me out and promised he wouldn't be late. However, I waited him for four hours under the huge sun and he told me that he stayed up the whole night for the game and was too tired to hear the alarm.

How can I say? Trust me I've scolded him a hundred times in my mind and wanted to tear him apart. So I really want to say to my friends, don't let this game mess your normal life up, you still have to do what has to be done when the sun rises.

Remember these things and we can still be friends...