Crazy Psycho Clowns, Please Go Away

Crazy Psycho Clowns, Please Go Away

Nope, nope, nope. No. Thank you, bye bye.

9
Crazy Psycho Clowns, Please Go Away
entertainment.howstuffworks,com

A major, major, major problem in our society right now is clowns. Yes, clowns. Not the wonderful choice we have for the future President of the United States, but crazy, psycho, creepy "We want to kill you in your sleep" clowns.

The clowns I'm talking about are killer, psycho ones that like to be creepy.

These clowns seem to like to lurk in the woods, or in heavily wooded areas, and lure children and teenagers (and anyone dumb enough to go see what it actually is) into the woods with, again, what seems to be the intent to either scare you to death, or just get you to die.

An article on Buzzfeed News gives the breakdown on what these actual psychopaths are trying to do.

What I am here to do is ask a question.

WHY?

WHY in their right mind would anyone think that this is an okay idea. Why would anyone want to do this. My most important question is as follows. Why would anyone approach these clowns thinking that this is a joke? This is the farthest thing from a joke. Please don't treat it like one.

If you see these clowns, do not stop your car, do not approach them, do not do anything. No matter what, always note where you are. If you are walking walk back towards a well lit and populated area and call the police. If you are in your car, keep driving and (carefully) call 911.

Whoever came up with this idea, whereever it started and for whatever reason, psycho killer clowns is NOT funny. Some people (me) are down right terrified of them and want to cry every time I see a post about it.

Be safe everyone!