holiday items for home

11 Products To Ensure Your Home Is Extra Cozy This Holiday Season

To make sure your house is extra cozy this year.

291

The holidays are officially here, and what better time than to start decorating your house and upping your holiday wardrobe game? Prepping your house for the holidays can be a special tradition, no matter who you share it with. Having these 11 products on hand will get you feeling extra cozy this holiday season.

1. Holiday candles

You best be heading to Bath & Body Works ASAP or pulling a few out of last year's stockpile. Nothing says cozy like a delicious smelling candle.

2. Festive stockings

Whether you have a fireplace or not, stockings add that festive touch to any home around the holiday season.

3. A Sherpa throw blanket 

These are all the rave this year, and there's a reason. Placing one of these blankets in your living room will add a decorative touch, as well as being the perfect thing to cuddle up with.

4. String lights

Colored or white, string lights add a warm and cozy vibe to any area. Hang them all over the house for extra coziness!

5. Mini Christmas trees

These are so cute and affordable, it's hard to not have one in every room.

6. Holiday scented hand soaps

While you're picking up the candles, be sure to stock up on enough holiday hand soaps to deck the bathrooms with.

7. Holiday pajamas

Bonus points if you get matching ones with your family or roommates.

8. Decorative holiday signs

You see them all over Pinterest, so why not invest in your own?

9. Christmas socks

If you're anything like me, you have a pair of socks that matches almost every holiday. Christmas is no exception.

10. Holiday coffee mugs

What's better than waking up on a snowy, December day and drinking your coffee out of a Christmas mug? Nothing.

11. Holiday tablecloth

Get your dining room feeling festive as well with holiday tablecloths or table runners.

With these 11 products, your house will be feeling cozier in no time. Happy holidays!