Employees You Dread Working With Told By "Superstore"

Every company has great employees and not so great ones. However, you are always guaranteed to have some of these people as your co-workers. Here is a listicle that is told by the cast of "Superstore" of types of employees that you do/do not look forward to working with. If you have a Hulu subscription, I recommend that you watch the show, it is hilarious.

1. The fool employee

These employees love to be the center of attention. When they do not get the attention that they are wanting and/or expecting, they act out of term. Something you may say would to these employees would be:

"Why would you do that?"
"Oh, you're cool."
"Do you feel accomplished?"
"Bruh..."

2. The fashionista employee

These employees crack me up. There is always that one person that attempts to make their celebrity entrance every time they come into work. They are wearing their uniform with all the bells and whistles. You know exactly who I am talking about. You may think or say:

"Well look who just walked in..."
"You are doing the most..."

3. The sleeper employee

Some people just love sleep and not work. So, what do they do? Sleep while they are working or at least try. You may think or say:

"Is anyone going to wake them up?"
"They are always falling asleep..."
"Same..."

4. The flopper employee

This employee finds any way to leave work or call off work because they are too sick to work. Things you may say or think:

"What is it this time?"
"You want to call off next week because you are going to be sick? Okay..."
"What acting school did you go to?"

5. The "I hate everyone" employee

These employees are so funny because they always look mad and look like they have an attitude. Any time you try to communicate with them, they are very short or just ignore you.

6. The on-call employee

This employee loves to be on the phone; non-stop texting and talking. These employees are so annoying because they do not like to listen. You may think or say something like:

"Why are they on the phone right now?"
"Do they know that they are at work"
"Is the call that important?"

7. The special ops employee

These employees are usually the security guard or asset protection manager. These employees make me laugh also because they have a real passion for their job. It seems like they are the ones that tried to get into law enforcement but came up short.

I work in retail and these types of employees are so accurate. Sometimes I question management because of the people they sometimes hire on. Either way, we will have a pleasant time working with them, or they will make our lives hell.