12 Valentine's Day Plans For You And Your Honey That Are Totally Quarantine Approved

The only bug you'll be catching this holiday will be the love-bug.

60
Photo by cottonbro on Pexels

Whether we like it or not, COVID-19 is still very prevalent in all our lives. That means that this Valentine's Day will probably (or at least it should) be spent at home.

Although spending Valentine's day in your house doesn't sound like it would much fun, it definitely can be. So, to help out all of the couples playing it pandemic-safe this V-Day, I compiled a list of ways to celebrate inside that are still 100% Cupid-approved.

1. Sip and paint

Turn on a Bob Ross paint tutorial and pour a glass of wine. You and your partner will be having fun in no time.

2. Write love letters to each other

Honestly, who doesn't love a sappy love letter? If your partner cries while reading it you can call it a successful Valentine's Day.

3. Do at-home wine tasting

It's Valentine's Day, why not get a little tipsy on a Sunday night?!

4. Home spa night

After the year we've all had, you and your partner both deserve to treat yourselves to a nice bubble bath, face masks, and massages.

5. Take an online cooking class

Usually, we'd all be making Valentine's Day reservations for our partner's favorite restaurant. Even though that's a no-go this year, you guys can still make yourselves a nice meal at home.

6. Have a romance movie marathon

The boys in the relationship probably won't like this idea much, but the girls will definitely approve. Turn on "The Notebook", pop some popcorn, and snuggle. Sounds like a perfect date to me.

7. Go star-gazing

There is something so romantic about looking up at the stars on a nice clear night.

8. Have a dessert bake off

Valentine's Day gives everyone the perfect excuse to pig out on sweets. Why not turn it into a fun competition to really spice up the night?

9. Have a dance party

Make a playlist of you and your partner's favorite romantic songs, set up some fairy lights in the living room, and just slow dance. I promise it's not as cheesy as it sounds.

10. Set up an indoor picnic

It's too cold most places to have a normal picnic for Valentine's Day, but that doesn't mean you can't still have one.

11. Have a photoshoot

If there is something every girlfriend loves, it's having an excess of cute couple pictures. That's why setting up a place in your house to have a photoshoot is a perfect COVID-safe Valentine's Day date idea.

12. Start a scrapbook

Head to your local craft store to pick up some supplies and get to scrapbooking. This is something that could easily become a Valentine's Day tradition.

Whatever you and your partner decide to do this Valentine's Day, make sure it's done with love. That's what the holiday is all about, right?