Country Song Captions For All Of Your Instagram Posts This Summer

Because these songs sound like sweet, sweet summertime.

40088
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/564x/80/f3/7d/80f37db2546e93176f482d11476f6535.jpg

It's finally here. The season filled with hot sunshine, long drives with the windows down, and days of unplanned adventure -- summer. For me, summer is synonymous with country music. Something about simple lyrics with a nice melody talking about drinking beer and having fun and falling in love completely captures the summertime. Along with the many of adventures of summertime will include many pictures, most of which will need a killer Instagram caption to go along with them. The best Instagram captions for the summer are lyrics to your favorite Country song. These are already organized for every situation.

For Your Selfies

“Got my white leather jacket and a neon soul”
"80’s Mercedes" Maren Morris

“I light up the night and let it burn lean back and watch the sundown fade, do what I do when life's a little sideways. I take a sip and say a prayer wait for a shooting star and stare off at the headlights on the highway”
"Confession" Florida Georgia Line

“What doesn’t kill you only makes you blonder”
"Platinum" Miranda Lambert

“The sunshine waits for her to wake up”
"I met a Girl" Sam Hunt

“You're always gonna fly away, just because you know you can. You're never gonna learn there's no such place as Neverland”
"Peter Pan" Kelsea Bellerini

“grew up wild, like a blackfoot daisy”
"Church Bells" Carrie Underwood

“always stay humble and kind”
"Humble and Kind" Tim McGraw

For a picture of you and the #girlsquad

“Every Friday night when the sun went down We'd be running them streets like we owned the town”
"Wasted Time" Keith Urban

“Ain't it funny how the best days of my life was all that wasted time”
"Wasted Time" Keith Urban

“You drive your little love bug when you’re skipping class and your sisters get you home when you’re drunk off your ass”
"Sorority Girl" Luke Bryan

“This life will go by in the blink of an eye but I wouldn't wanna spend it without you by my side”
"From the Ground Up" Dan +Shay

“I got everything I need, and nothing that I don’t”
"Homegrown" Zac Brown Band

“When the stars come out and the sun's long gone we're gonna drink up a lotta beer a little later on”
"Little Bit Later On" Luke Bryan

For a cute pic of the all-American couple

“Those stars need to be wished on your skin needs to be kissed on my eyes, baby, they're fixed on you in your snapback”
"Snapback" Old Dominion

“I’m head over boots for you”
"Head over Boots" Jon Pardi

“You're a saint, you're a goddess, the cutest, the hottest, a masterpiece. It's too good to be true, nothing better than you in my wildest dreams”
"Die a Happy Man" Thomas Rhett

“I’m still drunk on your love”
"Drunk on Your Love" Brett Eldredge

“And I know it's only 7:32 but looking at you, I'm already ready to go”
"Already Ready" Dan + Shay

“There’s no place like you”
"No Place Like You" Maddie and Tae

“You don't have to keep me falling like this but it'd sure be cool if you did”
"Sure Be Cool If You Did" Blake Shelton

“We used to be the life of the party, we used to be the ones that they wished they were”
"Think of You" Cassadee Pope & Chris Young

“The best me has his arms around you”
"Yours" Russell Dickerson

So whatever life and love throws at you this summer, get ready to throw it up on the 'gram with a caption that sounds just like sweet, sweet summertime.