4 Tips To Help You Survive During Rush Hour

4 Ways To Cope With Rush Hour As A Sales Associate

Rush hour is only chaotic if you don't know how to handle it.

62
https://media.giphy.com/media/l4FGtz37fu5XjbqN2/giphy.gif

If you currently are (or ever have been) a sales associate, then I'm sure you're familiar with the stress and anxiety that comes with rush hour. Fortunately, I've created a list of four ways to help you get through it instead of letting it get the best of you. Simply keep reading on to learn more!

1. Stay hydrated so that you can stay energized. 

media.giphy.com

If you know your shift is going to be a hectic one, then make sure to bring some water along with you so that you can refresh yourself after assisting several of your customers.

2. Take a break if you feel like you need one. 

media.giphy.com

Don't be afraid to ask your manager if you're allowed to take your break. I suggest waiting until after the chaos calms down before you actually do so, however.

3. Get your manager if you need his or her assistance with something. 

media.giphy.com

You'll know when the time is right, especially if you feel uncomfortable at any point. Seriously, don't hesitate to ask for your manager's help if you need it.

4. Remember that the rush isn't going to last forever. 

media.giphy.com

The reality is, you'll eventually get to clock out and go home for the day. And when you do, you can leave feeling satisfied knowing you survived another successful rush hour at work!