I remember getting glasses for the first time in elementary school because of my astigmatism. They completely changed how I looked and at first were a huge pain. But, as I got into high school, I started using contacts and no one remembered I had glasses. Just like anything else, everything has it's drawbacks. Although contacts are amazing, they have their own perks. Here are 8 things only contact users can relate to!
1. You learn that touching your eye is actually a talentGiphy
The first time I got contacts, it was a struggle. Touching my eye was really hard and it's definitely a talent.
2. When your eye is in one of those moods and it keeps rejecting your lensGiphy
3. When you start "crying"Giphy
"Don't worry I'm not actually crying, it's my contact."
4. When your contact falls on the floorGiphy
The race between you trying to find your lens and time is unreal.
5. Always having to be careful when you rub your eyesGiphy
Or else they might fall out...
6. "You wear glasses?!"Giphy
Says everyone when you wear your glasses one day.
7. No one wants to see you touch your eyeGiphy
"That's so gross!"
8. When your contact is stuck to your eye because you decided to not take it out before your longgg napGiphy
The worst feeling ever!