Confessions Of A Girl With Hair Commitment Issues

I've been dye-ing to confess.

99
www.haircolorsideas.com

The first step of overcoming a problem is admitting you have a problem in the first place, right? It's time I've come clean: I have hair commitment issues. Whether it's a new cut or color I just can't seem to stick to the same look for longer than two months (and that is being generous at times).

I love change. Or I should say I love change that I control. I love that I can switch up my look and with that feel a positive and fresh start in my life with a change that I chose myself. To me, keeping the same hair color or cut for too long gets boring. And before you go and say that my hair will fall out if I keep dying it, if that happens I'll roll with the flow.

The best part about changing your hair color or cut is that you can be spontaneous with minor regrets. Sure if you cut your hair short and wish you hadn't you'll be sad, but your hair won't stay short forever. The same goes for if you try a new hair color and don't end up liking it.

I've been nearly every color in the book: black, red, blonde, brown, orange (yikes); the list goes on. And to be honest I think it will always be a never ending cycle for me and I'm perfectly okay with that. I've had short hair and hair down to my waist. There's just nothing that makes me more excited than a new look.