Thought You Have When You Cut All Your Hair Off

16 Thoughts Every Girl Has When Deciding To Chop All Her Hair Off That Prove It's Life-Changing

It's just hair...But is it?

413
Kelsey Dietrich

Every once in a while, a big change is needed. When making any change, it can be nerve-wracking and scary, especially when that change has to do with your appearance.

A prime example of this is deciding to chop your hair off.

It's different from the average hair cut because this cut involves SEVERAL INCHES OF HAIR rather than just one to clean things up every few months.

Here are 16 thoughts you have when you decide to chop your hair off once and for all.

1. I think I want to cut off all my hair.

*Wakes up one morning after having long hair for years and has this thought*

2. Who should I consult with first?

*Discusses this big life decision with anyone who will listen.*

3. So this is what it would look like...

The thought you have after pinning your long hair up in half to make it look like you have shorter hair.

4. I'm going for it!

The split second of confidence...

5. But it's just so long now and it took FOREVER to grow!

Years and years, AND YEARS!

6. It's just hair!

You keep telling yourself, over and over again.

7. And it will grow back.

So if it seems too short at first, just think... it's already starting to grow back!

8. I'm going to donate my hair. 

The idea of donating helps solidify the plan of actually getting enough hair cut off to be able to do this.

9. But my hair is SO LONG.

Even the more reason to get it cut.

10. I'm making my appointment. 

Can't back out of an appointment that's been made at a salon.

11. Today's the day!

It's go-time!

12. One last wash with all of this hair. 

Honestly, washing long hair is exhausting.

13. One braid has already been cut off, so there's no going back now.

There's nothing left to do but chop the other side!

14. Wowza, that's A LOT of hair. 

And I'm holding my braids in my hand.

15. It looks great!

Just like when you clipped all your long hair up to make it short... only now it's for real!

16. I think I might want it even a little shorter...

There's no fear in getting a haircut now!