10 Confessions Of A Black Nerd, Volume 3

THEIR BAAAAAAAACK.
48

It's been a long time coming since I've laid it down with confessions. I understand the excitement brewing around, so I had to come through with this dope volume. Here are ten MORE confessions from your very own black nerd. Let's GET IT.

1. Fortnite...is pretty darn good

This free-to-play Battle Royale is a masterpiece in disguise. If you're online and you see me with a scar, you better run boy.

2. When you copy and pasted 90% of your assigned paper off the web and get a 95

You already know ya boy had to come through with some magic to get these.

3. "Ed, Edd, and Eddy" Meme Joke # 3: YUGI-OH

"ED-WOLF, OBLITERATEEEE!!"

4. The White House right now is a bit...toxic

With the new Russian Scandal, Stormy Daniels speculation, and Trump's lead lawyer resigning, I believe it is safe to say that the white house might've gotten a little bit toxic. With only a year in office, can he turn his presidency around?

5. Pop Tarts are CRRAAAAZY helpful (and good)

For just $1-$1.50 a pop, this quick snack could fill you up pretty quickly with not one but TWO tarts per pack. These aren't just tasty, but super helpful in getting through a tightly scheduled day

6. I'm STILL waiting for the release date of Kingdom Hearts 3

Expecting to (hopefully) release this year, I'm HYPE for the release date to come (hopefully) really soon.

7. I'm one of the proud few who enjoy running

I've always enjoyed running, ever since I was in middle school. Many friends I know aren't really happy about running but hey, catch you on the flip side.

8. Fish are friends...not food

"EXCEPT FOR DOLPHINS!"

9. 25 is simply better than 24

This is not even arguable. It's literally way better. (pshhhh)

10. I decided to continue my volumes with 10 confessions instead :)

I know. Complete sadness. It'll be okay, my children. Shorter confessions will make for greater variety. Hope you left this confession volume a new person (and a little bit weirder).