30 People Confess How They Actually Feel About Anilingus And Turns Out Most Of Them LOVE It

“Gotta eat the booty like groceries”

364

I remember the day I first learned eating ass was a legit thing people do. I was driving and listening to the radio and suddenly I heard “Post to Be" by Omarion featuring Chris Brown and Jhene Aiko for the first time. I was moving my head to the beat while half-heartedly paying any attention to the lyrics until closer to the end of the song when Jhene Aiko's sings the famous lines “I might let your boy chauffeur me, but he gotta eat the booty like groceries." I immediately did a double-take and even turned up the volume on the radio to make sure I was hearing things correctly.

Granted, today anilingus, the technical term for anal stimulation from another person's mouth, isn't as taboo and is often the butt of (no pun intended) people's sexual jokes. However, I still took it upon myself to get the opinions of 30 people through a survey in which they reported their overall experiences with it — from performing anilingus on someone else to receiving it themselves.

Confessions From Those Who've Performed Anilingus on Someone Else:

1. "I enjoy doing it, especially if it is something that they like to have done. It just feels like sticking my tongue in the anus as well as licking the surrounding areas, trying to twirl my tongue in the anus to stimulate a response. Some like it while others don't." - Male, 23

2. "I enjoyed giving it." - Male, 25

3. "The experience wasn't anything special. It felt alright. I'm indifferent to having it done to me or doing it to someone else." - Male, 43

4. "I enjoyed it! The person had to have showered recently and not need to take a shit. But I would definitely do it again." - Male, 23

5. "I enjoyed giving but didn't "love" receiving." -Female, 23

6. "I love eating ass. Knowing it brings pleasure to my partner turns me on. Pleasuring my partner is the greatest turn on." - Male, 31

7. "I gave to my partner with a barrier, but that made it a better experience for both of us. She wasn't anxious about it, and I didn't have to worry about getting shit in my mouth. I want to do it again! It was awesome and she came so hard." - Female, 23

8. "At first I had to get over the initial fear that something messy may or may not occur. After that, it was an okay experience. I just wanted to try something new and please my partner." - Male, 27

9. "Generally I consider myself a booty connoisseur so anything involved with ass is something I'm likely to be interested in. Sometimes in the back of my mind, I'm praying that the person I'm pleasuring doesn't fart, but other than that fleeting thought, it's usually a great experience for myself and them." - Male, 25

10. "I've had no problems eating ass since the only few times have been with people I trusted and liked a lot. You just gotta open those butt cheeks like double doors on a refrigerator and get to exploring." - Male, 26

Confessions From Those Who've Received Anilingus From Someone Else:

11. "I enjoyed receiving, it was pleasurable but not something I would request. If my partner enjoys giving, they can do it when they'd like." - Female, 21

12. "My boyfriend did it for shits and giggles when giving me head and I wanted to slap him. Like I was so disgusted dude." - Female, 22

13. "It was not my favorite." - Female, 23

14. "When I did have it eaten, it wasn't just a "having my ass ate for a few minutes" kind of situation. It was a combination of having it after cunnilingus. It was weird at first, but enjoyable since both spots were getting stimulated. More people should get right and try it." - Female, 21

15. "I don't like my butthole wet." - Male, 28

16. "A guy I'm with is into it (we randomly started our relationship right into anal which seems uncommon, but it's like our thing) I hate to say it but I enjoy it more when I'm a little tipsy for whatever reason." - Female, 22

17. "I enjoyed it especially when it's time to be a little naughty in the bedroom, I enjoy the intimacy it brings and would do it again." - Female, 22

18. "It felt kind of like a wet wipe on my ass hole. It would've been a good experience had it not been for the fact that I lowkey had to fart and squeezing your cheeks while getting eaten from the front is one thing, but squeezing your cheeks while getting eaten from behind? Whew. A mess." - Female, 23

19. "I loved it and would absolutely do it again, I have always been very sexually adventurous and anilingus was a nice introduction to anal play." - Female, 21

20. "It would be better if some guys would switch up their technique. Sticking your tongue in deeper and deeper gets monotonous after a while so some of them need to learn to add more moves with their tongue." - Male, 25

Confessions From Those Who Haven't Done One or Both:

21. "It's very unhygienic and I have no intention of ever performing it on someone or having it done on me." - Male, 29

22. "It is nasty." - Male, 18

23. "I'd let my man do it to me, but he's a pussy. I barely get my vagina licked on, let alone my ass." - Female, 20

24. "I have never personally been on the giving side of it, as I worry about it not being clean and have a hard time doing it just because of it being an ass. I do think that if my partner wanted to eat my ass then I would be a little nervous." - Female, 22

25. "I get scared just thinking about it. What if there's poop residue still there? What if their ass hole kinda stinks? What if they accidentally do one of those silent but deadly farts?" - Female, 26

26. "I think I'm a little nervous about having my own ass eaten because I know there's hair! Like when I ate the girl's ass there wasn't hair so it was pleasant. I don't want ass crack hair getting stuck in someone's teeth." - Male, 23

27. "Two words. Hell. No." - Female, 21

28. "She gotta be "Eat the booty bad" in order for me to eat her ass. I haven't pulled one that attractive yet. There are so many pleasurable things a woman can do to me and eating my ass isn't anywhere near the top of that list. No thank you." - Male, 22

29. "My boyfriend and I have done anal and we both enjoy it (although very intense) but just the idea of eating ass/being eaten is hard for me to get over/get comfortable with. I recently experimented with an anal toy on my boyfriend (never expected that to be a thing for him). I was terrified and didn't know what to do. Is this how men feel all the time?!" - Female, 22

30. "I don't trust that straight men wipe their ass good enough ever since that story went viral about that woman complaining that her husband leaves shit stains in his boxers and on the bed because he "doesn't spread his cheeks for anything" so it's a no for me when it comes to rimming dudes." - Female, 25

Follow Swoon on Instagram.