A Comprehensive List Of The Best Kimojis

Kim Kardashian came out with emojis and here are the best.

250
Cl33m

During the holiday season, the ball was not the only thing that dropped. Kim Kardashian dropped her new keyboard, Kimojis. It is probably the best $1.99 I've ever spent on the App Store; I didn't really know I needed these emojis until I had them. They make describing my life to my best friends much easier. Using these emojis will result in feeling 10 times more like a bad b*tch. Although very popular, there has been quite a bit of controversy over them because some think it is just outrageous that the Kardashians are so famous for nothing, and also because of how raunchy some of the images are. No matter how many haters there are, Kim K. is still laughing all the way to the bank.

Here is a comprehensive list of my all-time favs, though not in any particular order, because I am too indecisive to choose an absolute favorite.

1. Small fingers

I didn't know I needed this until I saw it. Kim is a genius. You can now describe your ex-boyfriend, how close you are to slapping a b*tch, or how much cream you want in your coffee all with one emoji. I do wonder, though, if Kim was angry with Kanye when she made this one.

2. Peaches and cream

If there wasn't an emoji of two people having show sex, I would say this is the nastiest of the bunch. Gone are the days of a simple peach emoji that could either be sweet or suggestive; this peach is just straight-up raunchy.

3. Clear stripper heels

Is this a Cinderella story or what? Glass slipper or stripper heels? Finally there is something to perfectly describe losing your shoe the night before.

4. Krying Kim

Did you spill your coffee, did your crush sleep with someone else, or do you have work at 6 a.m? Well, this emoji explains it all. Not only is it just helpful for describing how you feel, but it is truly a pop-culture symbol. I commend Kim for making this emoji. I think it is good that she is profiting off all the people who are making fun of her.

5. Lean on Me

Who needs the coffee mug emoji when you can use a cup of Lean?

6. Three girls hand-standing

Finally a more accurate description of your girls and you than those dancing leotard girls. No one messes with your clique and this is a great way to show the world. Also, the squad is as diverse as your squad instead of two yellow girls. Yay, diversity!

7. Diamond ring middle finger

Now you can tell someone how you really feel while still showing them how fab you really are.

8. Black heart

Thank Yeezy. Screw the purple, blue, red, and yellow hearts. Those are for the people with feelings. You no longer have to ironically use the pink sparkle hearts, because your cold soul can now be perfectly depicted with this black one.

9. Kredit kard

Show him what it really takes to get with you. He tries to talk dirty like, “Baby, whatcu want to do with me?” Send him this. He asks for nudes? Show him what he gotta do to get them.

10. Trash bags

If your ex gets a new girl, this will for sure be one of your go-to emoji with your best friend. It's also useful when you don't want to take a selfie but show people the true you. This is probably the emoji your mom would use the most as well because she’s always on you to take out the trash.

11. The real hair flip

Gone are the days of that “helpful front desk assistant” or whatever she was supposed to be. There is a new head b*tch in town. Maybe after you send this, you can use the Boss B*tch speech bubble as well, so there is no question of who you are and what you’re about.

12. Yeezus

I am not really a big fan of this one, but I am just a little confused about why he is included. This collection of emojis is anything but holy. I guess it is probably just good that he isn't atop the strippers or adjacent to the dropped panties.

In the end, a lot of the kimojis are pretty awesome, and all of them are really aesthetically pleasing, especially when looked at as a whole. There are some that just seem to be misplaced, like all the Christmas ones. If you want to add these to your collection of emojis, you can find them on the App Store. The app itself alludes to extension packs to this keyboard, so look forward to more ratchet coming your way.