25 Of My Favorite Romantic Bollywood Songs

Music is the key to the soul

695

If there is one thing that everyone enjoys doing, it is listening to music. Considering the amount of young people that roam around almost everywhere with earbuds or headphones, it can be seen that our generation is addicted to listening to music. It is even to the point where we isolate ourselves in social places. I myself am guilty of this behavior as I like to listen to music wherever I go on a daily basis. A specific type of music that I like to listen to is recent Bollywood. Bollywood music originated in India and has been an evolving industry for many years. It has recently become very popular and widely known around the world. Listening to Bollywood music has been one of my favorite pastime activities whether I am relaxing, doing homework, or even completing a chore. The songs are very beautiful and a delight to listen to on any occasion. Out of the multiple genres, romantic songs are my ultimate favorite.

Most days, I find myself humming along with these 25 amazing songs from the films below:

1. “Kaun Tujhe” from M.S. Dhoni

2. “Bol Do Na Zara” from Azhar

3. “Hasi” from Hamari Adhuri Kahani

4. “Channa Mereya” from Ae Dil Hai Mushkil

5. “Main Tenu Samjhawaan Ki” from Humpty Sharma Ki Dulhaniya

6. “Deewani Mastani” from Bajirao Mastani

7. “Chahun Main Ya Naa” from Aashiqui 2

8. “Wajah Tum Ho” from Hate Story 3

9. “Teri Galliyan” from Ek Villain

10. “Sun Saathiya” from ABCD 2

11. “Gerua” from Dilwale

12. “Tera Chehra” from Sanam Teri Kasam

13. “Bolna” from Kapoor & Sons

14. “Saans” from Jab Tak Hai Jaan

15. “Tere Sang Yaara” from Rustom

16. “Baarish” from Half Girlfriend

17. “Kabira” from Yeh Jaawani Hai Deewani

18. “Soch Na Sake” from Airlift

19. “Tum Se Hi” from Jab We Met

20. “Mast Magan” from 2 States

21. “Agar Tum Saath Ho” from Tamasha

22. “Lo Mann Liya” from Raaz Reboot

23. “Tujh Mein Rab Dikhta Hai" from Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi

24. “Phir Mohabbat” from Murder 2

25. “Tu Hi Meri Shab Hai” from Gangster

This list consists of some of my favorite Bollywood Songs, but there are many more songs that I love and one article isn’t enough to write about it. Even though I am not a huge fan of romantic novels or movies, Bollywood music has always been an exception. The lyrics are meaningful with a deep connection that people who listen to it can understand and feel. The artists who sing them are magnificent as well. Most of the songs I listen to are known to have a sad or depressing connotation, but it helps me concentrate on my work better and lighten up my mood. I highly recommend these songs to people who listen to Bollywood or even people who have never heard of Bollywood because you can never go wrong with music.