Comparison Organic Vs Paid traffic
News

Comparison Organic Vs Paid traffic

Comparison Organic Vs Paid traffic

23
Comparison Organic Vs Paid traffic

Paid or Organic Traffic? Which one is better for my Business? Some people say you have to do SEO. Some people say you have to do Paid Advertising. Which one Sucks?

Why should you be leveraging any of them?

Do you want to pay a regular, conceivably volatile price for guaranteed traffic to your site, or do you want to make a one-time investment to generate traffic? It's a tough question. But there's a difference between organic and paid traffic. While the end goals are the same, achieving them differs greatly.

The right answer depends upon various factors, including the available budget, your organisation's marketing goals and audience behaviour. It's a business of compelling the right balance.

They both have the same aim, but we have put a detailed comparison to find out which option fits your business scenario perfectly!

What is Organic traffic and Paid traffic?

Search engine marketing is the process of marketing your website on search engines either organically or through paid ads. Both organic traffic and paid traffic are supposed to improve brand awareness, and both have something to do with appearing on top of the SERPs (search engine results page). They are relatively similar, but they work in strictly segregated areas.

Organic traffic- is a term used for the visitors that land on your website as free (unpaid) traffic.

Paid traffic- is a term used for visitors generated through paid means only. You need to invest money into your organic channels.

Search Engine Optimization traffic is free, while traffic generated from PPC ( Pay per click) ads is not free.

How does Organic traffic work?

Organic traffic is gained from the site's appearance in the results of a search that users perform in search engines, such as Yahoo, Bing or Google. Organic traffic is free traffic, and the easiest way to increase organic traffic of our website is to regularly publish relevant and quality content on your website. Websites that rank in Google at top positions organically are trusted by users. The online marketing that focuses directly on increasing organic traffic is called SEO- search engine optimization. At Wixdek, we take the challenge to bring organic traffic towards your website using advanced SEO techniques to enhance your website visibility with our seo services London.

"The future of SEO is here: understanding and marketing to specific and defined audiences through search engines."

Benefits of Organic traffic:

Organic traffic is free- One of the best benefits is that organic traffic is free. This benefit can be helpful for new businesses with smaller marketing budgets.

Increase ROI- Organic traffic increases ROI. Optimising the website for search engines can increase your Return On Investment (ROI).

Boosts Credibility- Optimising your website for organic search can help to boost your site’s credibility. One study shows that 53% of website traffic comes from organic search, while only 27% comes from paid traffic.

Brings in relevant users- Organic search helps attract a greater number of relevant users to your website. When the focus is organic traffic, you can attract users who search for relevant content on your website.

How is organic traffic generated?

• Leverage on-page SEO
  • Become a guest blogger.
  • Promote your content on social media.
  • Consider influence marketing
  • Create video content on youtube.
  • Find and remove non-performing content.
  • Use long-tail keywords.

How does paid traffic work?

Paid traffic arrives at websites from search engines when a user clicks on a website placed on a SERP for the given search term. Paid search advertising develops inside open-auction bidding platforms such as Google Ads. Another paid traffic source is social media. You can run an ad through Instagram, Pinterest, Linkedin, Twitter, Facebook and even Pinterest. With paid traffic, you have to consider your budget for the business.

Paid traffic consists of the visitors who land on your website after clicking on ads. It can come from various sources:

• Paid search- Ads that search engines like Bing and Google will show on the result pages ( SERP’s).
  • Social media Ads- Ads served on social media platforms such as Linkedin, Facebook, Instagram, etc.
  • Sponsored Content- Content that publishers are paid to distribute.
  • Display Ads- Images, banners and texts etc., placed on third party websites.

Benefits of Paid traffic:

• Delivers Great ROI- Paid traffic provides an excellent ROI for your company.
  • Attracts quality leads- One benefit of focusing on paid traffic is that paid methods attract users ready to make a purchase. Targeting these leads with your Ads can increase conversions for your business and bring in more traffic.
  • Results are instant- One great benefit of paid ads is that results are achieved much faster. SEO takes time to start working, while paid ads boost traffic as soon as you start using them.
  • Offers SEO keywords data- When you run paid Ads for your online business, you will get lots of helpful user data information, including demographics, locations, and relevant keywords.

How is paid traffic generated?

• Create a smart paid traffic road map.
  • Plan your budget wisely
  • Create winning Ad copy.
  • Launch an effective landing page.
  • Utilise all the platforms.
  • Introducing automation.