14 Companies That Offer Birthday Freebies

Everything is better when freebies are involved!

153

When it's your birthday, the last thing you want to do is spend money. SOOO this year I gave myself a little birthday challenge -To score as many freebies as my birthday would allow!!

Here is a list of 14 places that I was able to enjoy birthday freebies from!

1. Starbucks 

Register with My Starbucks Rewards 30-days prior to your birthday and you will receive a FREE BIRTHDAY DRINK!

2. Ulta Beauty

c1.staticflickr.com

if you are a beauty rewards member you get a gift on your birthday, plus you earn 2x the points throughout your birthday month.

3. American Eagle

c1.staticflickr.com

Share your email address, and you'll get a 15% off coupon to use during the month of your birthday.

4. Movie Tavern

upload.wikimedia.org

If you sign up for the Tavern Membership at least 30-days prior to your birthday month, then you will receive a Free Movie Ticket.

5. Moe's Southwest Grill

upload.wikimedia.org

Become a member of Moe's rewards, and you will receive a free burrito coupon!

6. DSW

c1.staticflickr.com

Become a member of the DSW Rewards program, and DSW will give you a $5 ($10 if you're a rewards premier) birthday certificate!

7. Barnes and Noble 

Get a free cupcake for your child when you join the Kid's Club

8. Cantina Laredo

c1.staticflickr.com

Get an appetizer for signing up for the EClub plus a birthday surprise!

9. Buffalo Wild Wings

Join Blazin' Rewards, and you will get a birthday coupon for FREE Snack Sized Wings.

10. Auntie Anne's Pretzel

upload.wikimedia.org

Join Auntie Anne's Pretzel Perks, and for your birthday you will get a Free Pretzel

11. Panera

@panerabread

If you are a member of MyPanera, then you will get a Free Birthday Pastry.

12. Nike

By becoming a Nike member, you will receive a birthday coupon for $20 off a purchase of $100 or more.

13. Friendly's

c1.staticflickr.com

When you join Best Friends of Friendly's, you receive a birthday treat of $5 off any cake.

14. Dunkin' Donuts

You will receive a Free Birthday Drink when you join DD Perks.

14. Dunkin' Donuts

upload.wikimedia.org

Enjoy!