Growing up, The Grinch was one of my all-time favorite holiday movies. (Fun fact: Did you know the actress who played Cindy Loo Who is now a kick butt lead singer in a rock band? You go Taylor.) Now, I feel like I relate to the fuzzy green grump on a deeply spiritual level.
1. Looking around your classes the start of each semester
I'm surrounded by peasants.
2. Procrastinating everything ever
I'll start at five.
3. Learning there won't be a curve
Excuse me? Rude.
4. Eating when you have nothing else to do
I'm not even hungry right now but I'm still eating.
5. Still procrastinating
Just a little longer, let me check Instagram one last time.
6. Tell yourself you'll try to be fit
To work off all of that bored eating.
7. When no one will come get food with you
I'm independent, I don't need no one.
8. When you and your friend both tank that test you didn't study for
10. Laying in bed contemplating if college is even worth it
Is it too late to drop out?
11. When your friend asks you to go out but you know you probably shouldn't.
My bank account and my planner say no.
12. Trying on multiple outfits anyway
I'll just humor them it's fine.
13. Not finding an outfit you like enough
I have NO cute clothes.
14. Telling yourself you deserve a night out
It's just one night, I deserve this.
15. But then running into your ex later that night
SHOTS ON ME Y'ALL!
16. Confessing your love to all your friends the more you drink
I just love you guys so much.
17. When the shots and your feelings hit at the same time
I HATE THEM! JK I LOVE THEM, I NEED MORE BOOZE.
18. When your roommate comes in to wake you up the next morning
19. Listening to your friends talk about the cringe-worthy things you did the night before
Please stop talking, I'd rather not know.
20. Coping with your hungover regret
21. Determining you're never going out ever again
At least not until next week that is.