Here's What Grinch Quote You Are, Based On Your College Major

"Cheer up, dude. It's Christmas."

156508

Pre-Med / Health Sciences

"4:00, wallow in self-pity. 4:30, stare into the abyss. 5:00, solve world hunger, tell no one. 5:30, jazzercize; 6:30, dinner with me. I can't cancel that again. 7:00, wrestle with my self-loathing. I'm booked. Of course, if I bump the loathing to 9, I could still be done in time to lay in bed, stare at the ceiling and slip slowly into madness." — The Grinch

jim carrey GIF Giphy

Sociology

"No matter how different a Who may appear, he will always be welcomed with holiday cheer." — Cindy Lou Who

Benedict Cumberbatch Hug GIF by Freeform Giphy

Psychology

"Saving you, is that what you think I was doing? Wrong-o. I merely noticed that you're improperly packaged, my dear." — The Grinch

lou GIF Giphy

Design

Stupid. Ugly. Out of date. This is ridiculous. If I can't find something nice to wear I'm not going." — The Grinch

the grinch GIF Giphy

Computer Science/ Mathematics

"I could use a little social interaction." — The Grinch

Jim Carrey Christmas GIF by Freeform Giphy

Nursing

"Now you listen to me, young lady! Even if we're horribly mangled, there'll be no sad faces on Christmas."- The Grinch

Merry Christmas GIF by Freeform Giphy

Environmental Engineering

"One man's toxic waste is another man's potpourri."- The Grinch

Merry Christmas GIF by Freeform Giphy

Biology

"It's because I'm green, isn't it?"- The Grinch

christmas books GIF Giphy

English

"BRILLIANT. You reject your own nose because it represents the glitter of commercialism. Why didn't I think of that? Cut, print, moving on."- The Grinch

how the grinch stole christmas film GIF by The Good Films Giphy

Political Science

"Sorry, I can't hear you. I don't speak ridiculous."

Philosophy

"He puzzled and puzzed till his puzzler was sore. Then the Grinch thought of something he hadn't before. Maybe Christmas, he thought...doesn't come from a store. Maybe Christmas, perhaps...means a little bit more!"

the grinch two sizes too small GIF Giphy

Theater

"All right, you're a reindeer. Here's your motivation: Your name is Rudolph, you're a freak with a red nose, and no one likes you. Then, one day, Santa picks you and you save Christmas. No, forget that part. We'll improvise... just keep it kind of loosey-goosey. You HATE Christmas! You're gonna steal it. Saving Christmas is a lousy ending, way too commercial. ACTION!"- The Grinch

bless you sneeze GIF Giphy

Education

You can't hurt Christmas, Mr. Mayor because it isn't about the gifts or the contests or the fancy lights." — Lou Lou Who

martha GIF Giphy

Communications

"No one should be alone on Christmas." — Cindy Lou Who

Merry Christmas GIF by Freeform Giphy

Pre-Law / Criminology

"If you utter so much as one syllable, I'LL HUNT YOU DOWN AND GUT YOU LIKE A FISH! If you'd like to fax me, press the star key." — The Grinch