Thoughts College Students Have As Told By 'Bojack Horseman'

Thoughts Every College Student Has Had As Told By 'Bojack Horseman'

"Can we please get some alcohol into my mouth?"

56

It took me a while before I finally decided to watch Bojack Horseman. I thought it looked ridiculous because I'm not a huge fan of new cartoons; however, I am SO glad I decided to watch it (binge it all in two days, actually). The existential dread in this show is probably one of the most relatable things I've ever seen. Millennial's, if you haven't watched this show yet... You need to.

Without further ado, here are some times where Bojack Horseman was basically a college student.

1. When your roommate is out partying and he/she should be studying for finals

Seriously, I wish I could not care and party instead of study... But I actually would like to pass finals. Enjoy living in your world of bliss while I'm over here binge-studying all night.

2. Realizing that being an adult has more responsibilities than you're ready for

Let's just say every college kid has had one of these crises before. Responsibilities? What is that? Help me.

3. Knowing you simply have no self-control when it comes to food

What is it about college kids and binge eating? I don't know the answer but I can tell you I eat a whole pizza in one sitting about once a week and feel all the feels that Bojack expresses.

4. ... and then have to work all the food off because spring break is almost here

Why did anyone ever decide that running was a good idea?

5. When exams are approaching and the dread kicks in

As someone who cries pretty much every day, let me tell you this quote is #relatableaf. But, even more so when I'm cramming for finals.

6. When you're supposed to be productive but get drunk instead

Honestly, this is so me when I have to actually do something important. Let's just order a pizza and drink some beers, the responsibilities will be there tomorrow.

7. Speaking of procrastination...

This is any time I have to do a presentation in front of the class with PowerPoint. A great font will definitely get me that A, right?

As you can see, Bojack is the poster-horse for millennial existential crises, which if you're a college student, you know far too well. As a matter of fact, if you've never watched this show, I suggest blowing off your exams to binge it all in a few days -- like I did. Happy procrastinating!