Recently I have received many calls from colleagues about semester stress and needing time away. Stress is a human thing to experience, and to help my friends, I decided to poll 150 people from Snapchat, Instagram, and Facebook for their personal ways of coping with stress.
1. Music: 27 people
2. Eat/drink alcohol/cook: 23 people
3. Video games/tabletop games: 22 people
4. Masturbation: 16 people
5. YouTube: 11 people
6. Time with pets: 10 people
7. Gym: 8 people
8. Long walks/drives: 7 people
9. Meditation: 7 people
10. Arts/crafts: 7 people
11. Bubble bath/steam room: 6 people
12. Sports: 5 people
Many times we push off our stress that we become depressed and give up on trying things to help the stress. The thing is, you never know until you try! I hope these help!