The Most Relatable College Memes To Get You Through Finals Week

Thank you, next.

35

I'm suffering and my only source of happiness is memes.

Here are some memes that might help give you some temporary happiness during this troubled and stressed time.

1. Should have studied, I guess

https://www.buzzfeed.com/michelelbird/hilarious-college-student-struggles

2. I'm definitely guilty of wearing that one sweatpants I have for a week straight

3. Wow, these are a bit too close to home

4. I literally woke up at 6:30 AM these past two days to try to study

60 Exam Memes That Will Make You Laugh Instead Of Cry

www.buzzfeed.com

5. *Just came back from a 2 hour dining hall meal* who me?

www.buzzfeed.com

6. I used to be Hermione, not anymore

www.buzzfeed.com

7. I may or may not have been humming "thank u, next" during my Math exam

www.buzzfeed.com

8. "If you don't know it by now, you just don't know it" and that's the tea

www.buzzfeed.com

9. Me calculating the amount of marks I need at 1 AM before the exam

You've calculated the minimum amount of marks you've needed to pass a subject.

www.buzzfeed.com

10. Me @ y'all (but also me @ myself)

www.buzzfeed.com

Oh boy, it's a pretty tough time but we can get through it. Holidays are just around the corner and I can't wait to get through this and go to the time where I'm sitting and binging yet another Netflix show.