Midterms week: the best time of the semester. Insert sarcasm. The week (or two weeks) where no makeup can cover up the bags under your eyes that came from depriving sleep and you become inmune to caffeine.
Here's a few moment every college student has been through when it comes to surviving midterms week:
2. When you realize you had two weeks to write that ten page essay and you wasted your time:
3. Or when you decide to stay up to write that essay:
6. When you get your first C.
[rebelmouse-proxy-image https://media.rbl.ms/image?u=%2Ffiles%2F2017%2F01%2F29%2F636212474385215988-1993786422_200_s.gif&ho=https%3A%2F%2Faz616578.vo.msecnd.net&s=803&h=0527dbbf495606c3a18cae550309d1863ec5429bb05b06ffec908618eee52780&size=980x&c=2354718871 crop_info="%7B%22image%22%3A%20%22https%3A//media.rbl.ms/image%3Fu%3D%252Ffiles%252F2017%252F01%252F29%252F636212474385215988-1993786422_200_s.gif%26ho%3Dhttps%253A%252F%252Faz616578.vo.msecnd.net%26s%3D803%26h%3D0527dbbf495606c3a18cae550309d1863ec5429bb05b06ffec908618eee52780%26size%3D980x%26c%3D2354718871%22%7D" expand=1]
7. When you realize C's don't matter as long as you don't fail the class and don't have to repeat it again in a year.
8. When on syllabus week, the teachers tell you how much of attendance you need to pass the subject
11. When a test gets cancelled after you spent two nights studying.
12. Or... When that test gets cancelled and you didn't study
14. When your friends are debating whether the answer to the third question was "4" or "6" and you got "35"
17. When it's the first day of class and the teacher asks everyone to say something about themselves.