If College Majors Were MCU Characters In 'Infinity War,' Then Groot Would Definitely Be Agriculture

The good news about this article is that there are no spoilers.
2638

Marvel just dropped a movie that blew away the universe.

'Avengers: Infinity War' was released on April 27, 2018, and I promise that this article will not contain any spoilers because Thanos demands my silence. If Thanos demands it, he will get it.

If you haven't seen this movie yet, you NEED to because it is absolutely amazing! I recently had this thought of majors as the MCU characters and figured I'd share them with you all!

1. Thor - Electrical Engineering

Yes, I am stating this only because he is the God of Thunder. But come on, you know Thor would be excellent at this.

2. Iron Man - Business

Billionaire, playboy, philanthropist. Plus, when he first started out in Iron Man I, he made billions selling weapons to other countries.

3. Captain America - Criminal Justice

What better major than one that would have him helping out America?

4. Bruce Banner/Hulk - Biochemistry

Banner created the serum that made Steve Rogers into Captain America. Plus, he did actually have the knowledge, if not a degree, in biochemistry so it works out.

5. Spiderman - Photography

Any type of journalism really. Peter Parker has always been known for taking pictures for the newspaper and now Tom Holland has introduced vlogging.

6. Black Widow - Political Science

The fact that she was an agent of S.H.I.E.L.D. says it all.

7. Black Panther - Government

T'Challa is literally the King of Wakanda. He IS the government, so it makes sense.

8. Vision - Psychology

It has been known that Vision possesses the mind stone. Being able to look into the mind and use its power make him fitting for a Psychology major.

9. Doctor Strange - Biology with an emphasis in Pre-Med

Easy. Stephen Strange was already a doctor.

10. Star Lord - Dance

This is the only explanation as to why he dances and listens to music so much. In the first Guardians of the Galaxy movie, he even uses dance to fight.

11. Rocket - Mechanical Engineering

Rocket Raccoon: the Guardian that fixes everything. When the ship crashes in Guardians of the Galaxy vol. 2, Rocket stays behind to fix it. Rocket can make a weapon out of anything.

12. Mantis - Counseling

The way she can feel what other people are feeling as well as put them to sleep makes counseling, or social work her major.

13. Groot - Agriculture

Well. . . He is a tree.

14. Gamora - Women's Studies

Gamora is an independent woman and doesn't need no man.

15. Drax - Communications

Drax is a great communicator. He tells you when he isn't listening, only talks when necessary, and is absolutely hilarious.

16. Nebula - Computer Engineering

When she isn't being a total bad*ss, I can see her fixing computers and various other technology systems.

17. Scarlet Witch - Elementary Education

Wanda is just so caring. This shows in "Civil War" when she secludes herself as to not give any more damage to the city as well as through her feelings towards Vision and once upon a time, Quicksilver.

18. Bucky Barnes - Foreign Language

How else would someone be able to activate the Winter Soldier?

19. Loki - Mythology

Loki, the God of Mischief. His personality makes me feel like he would study mythology and folklore because it would be the only thing he could relate to.

20. War Machine - International Relations

James Rhodes is the Lieutenant Colonel in the United States Military so having international relations as a major would be a good fit.

21. Thanos - English

Obviously English makes the most sense here because it is the foundation for everything. Not saying Thanos is, but he is just inescapable (this is literally all I can say in order to not spoil anything but if you have seen the movie, you know what I'm talking about). English, since it is the foundation, is just inescapable.