College majors as Disney theme songs

If College Majors Each Had A Disney Theme Song All Their Own

You're never too old for Disney.
237936

Disney was a part of everyone's childhood whether directly or indirectly, and it's still a part of our lives today. Whether you realize it or not, you probably have a theme song somewhere within the Disney universe.

1. Business: "Almost There"

"Ain't got time for messing around." Business students really don't have a ton of free time, let's be real.

2. Biology: "Circle of Life"

"From the day we arrive on the planet and blinking, step into the sun. There's more to see than can ever be seen. More to do than can ever be done."

3. Political Science: "I Just Can't Wait to Be King"

"I'm gonna be the main event like no king was before. I'm brushing up on looking down. I'm working on my roar."

4. Hospitality: "Be Our Guest"

"Be our guest, be our guest. Put our service to the test."

5. Sports Leadership and Management: "Now or Never"

Don't deny it — this was your childhood jam.

6. Geography: "A Whole New World"

"A whole new world, a new fantastic point of view. No one to tell us no, or where to go. Or say we're only dreaming."

7. Archaeology: "Part of Your World"

"Look at this trove, treasures untold. How many wonders can one cavern hold?"

8. Philosophy: "Hakuna Matata"

"It's our problem-free philosophy."

9. Marine Biology: "Under the Sea"

"Just look at the world around you right here on the ocean floor. Such wonderful things surround you what more is you lookin' for?"

10. Physics: "Hawaiian Roller Coaster Ride"

OK, but what if... there was actually a roller coaster ride like this in a theme park.

11. Music Education: "Scales and Arpeggios"

Are you even a music major if you don't know this song?

12. Psychology: "I've Got a Dream"

"You can count me with the dreamers. Like everybody else, I've got a dream!"

13. Engineering: "Go the Distance"

Sometimes projects seem like they're either going to take an eternity or just never be done. "And a thousand years would be worth the wait. It might take a lifetime but somehow I'll see it through."

14. Fashion: "Bibbidi-Bobbidi-Boo"

Brilliant and innovative designs are purely magical.

15. Interior Design: "Fabulous"

"I need something inspiring to help me get along. I need a little fabulous, is that so wrong?"

16. Early Childhood Education: "Put That Thing Back Where it Came From, or So Help Me"

Just listen to this all the way through, and I promise everything will make sense.

17. Theatre: "Zero to Hero"

"He was a kid with his act down pat from zero to hero in no time flat."

18. Environmental Science: "The Bare Necessities"

"I mean the bare necessities. Old Mother Nature's recipes that brings the bare necessities of life."

19. Military Science: "I'll Make a Man Out of You"

"Let's get down to business, to defeat the Huns."

20. Astronomy and Space Physics: "How Far I'll Go"

It may be water in 'Moana,' but the same idea applies when it comes to exploring space.

A lot of really weird stuff happens in college, and we all kind of casually suffer through our respective problems as a group.

We may all be struggling and consuming our body weight in coffee, but as you may have guessed, yes — we're all in this together.