20 Thoughts College Kids Have Before Going Back To School

Every college kid's 20 impatient thoughts weeks before going back to school

The eagerness to be back at college already is real

2930

Ah, it's the beginning of August and we all know what that means. It's officially "when are you going back to school?" season.

Whether you have been working like crazy these past couple of months and making bank, or spending most of your time with your hometown besties, all good things must come to an end, unfortunately.

At this point of the summer, you are either counting down the weeks before heading back to school, or holding onto relaxing days and good homemade meals with everything you have. Or maybe, you are feeling just a little bit of a mixture between all this eagerness and nostalgia...

1. How many day's till I'm back at school again?

media.giphy.com

2. I'm going to be extra organized this semester, no slacking off this time

media.giphy.com

3. WOW I can't wait to see *Insert every school friend you miss like crazy because you live too far away to see each other on a daily basis

media.giphy.com

4. Wait...I don't know if I can actually handle saying goodbye to my dogs again

media.giphy.com

5. What color scheme should I do for my room?

6. I wonder how many succulents I could fit into my room without it being too much

7. I can't wait to get coffee with my roomie in the morning

media.giphy.com

8. My tan is already fading this really isn't good

9. JEANS ARE FINALLY ON SALE *Immediately asks mom to take you back to school shopping*

media.giphy.com

10. I wonder if my syllabuses are up yet...God I hope not

11. Ugh, I think I have an 8AM three times a week... do I really need to go back

media.giphy.com

12. SYLLY WEEK, you are calling my name baby!

media.giphy.com

13. I never thought I would miss being on a busy schedule this much

media.giphy.com

14. I can't believe it's almost pumpkin spiced latte season already

media.giphy.com

15. Really not looking forward to spending money on my own groceries though...

media.giphy.com

16. How am I supposed to say goodbye to my boyfriend and best friends? Long distance sucks

media.giphy.com

17. I should probably start packing everything I own soon...

18. Looking forward to new classes but not looking forward to spending 99% of my time in the library

media.giphy.com

19. Wow I could really go for a wine night with my roomies right about now

20. I have a feeling this semester is going to be a good one

media.giphy.com