7 Reasons College Is A Scam

7 Reasons College Is The Biggest Scam Ever

I'm telling FAFSA!

53
jsu football field
Personal Photo

Before going to college, i would always see people talk about how broke they were since starting college. i never knew they meant they were actually BROKE broke. Now, I too feel their pain.

1. Access Codes

Imagine paying $200 for a book and then realizing you need to purchase the $100 access code to do your homework.. issa scam

2. THEY HAVE FEES FOR EVERYTHING!

Not only do you have to pay to attend the school, you also have pay to apply to the school. You have to pay to send your test scores to the school. You have to pay a housing application fee, an orientation fee, and a basically being alive fee

3. Parking decals

They make you pay for parking decals when in the end, there are no spaces for you to park. It's a waste.

4. Professors cancel class

Don't get me wrong, I like not going to class; However, If I am paying, I at least want the knowledge that there is a class to attend. Professors cancel class way too much and it's like, "why are we paying for this?"

5. Meal Plans - THEY ARE SO EXPENSIVE!

In my school, a meal plan costs $1650. I probably won't even eat half the time, but here you go - take my money. I'll just starve.

6. LOANS

College is so expensive, you have to take loans out. Basically meaning you're in debt for the rest of your life. The loans end up costing me more than the actual degree did

7. Your degree is probably useless

You will probably not even end up working in the field you graduated from, so don't sweat it!