Essentials for Every Woman

20 Things Every College Girl Needs, Because Life Is Hard Enough As It Is

Every girl will realize how important these 20 things are.

396

Every woman has a list of their every day essential products and routine schedule to keep them feeling their best. These are probably the No. 1 things that every girl needs just for the day.

Moisturizer 

You have to make sure you're keeping that skin nice and refreshed.

Face cleanser 

Cleaning out your pores will be a life saver and will help keep you acne free.

An all-in-one journal 

This is a great way to let out any feelings you may be holding in, or even to write stuff down so you don't forget. I have about 15 journals I use.

Perfume 

Smell good, feel good.

Face masks 

A face mask a week will do wonders for your face.

Good pillows 

The key to a good nights' sleep is a good pillow.

A better hairbrush 

A good brush equals healthier looking hair: less tangles, less frizz, less drama.

Clear lip gloss 

Just a little shimmer to catch the eye of someone special.

Flat iron 

Straight hair = chic hair, professional hair, fresh hair.

Moroccan hair oil 

Of course, when you flat iron your hair you need some oil to keep it healthy.

Tweezers 

Some people prefer to wax, but, I, on the other hand, break out in hives. So, this means I pluck.

Face cleanser brush 

The oil from your fingers can be your skin's worst enemy. A brush for your face can save it.

Cute water bottle 

Water is your best friend and having a cute water bottle will make you want to drink more.

Scrunchies or hair ties 

Scrunchies are coming back and they are coming back fast. Plus, they are a lot healthier for your hair.

Good body wash 

A good smelling body wash will make you feel like a new woman.

Aloe vera 

Aloe Vera is a wonder plant and can help with pretty much anything.

Gum

Chewing gum helps lower stress, improves your memory, and keeps your breath smelling fresh.

Drugstore nails or polish 

Having your nails done always makes me feel good and like the H.B.I.C.

Clear polish 

Not only does clear polish make your nails look nice, but it also can help cheaper jewelry from turning your skin green or the color on the jewelry itself from changing.

Simple jewelry 

A little bit of jewelry can completely change an outfit in the best way. Even costume jewelry can spice up your wardrobe, and you won't break the bank!

There are plenty of other things every female needs, but these are probably the 20 most important. Nothing beats smelling good, feeling good, and looking good.