22 College Experiences, As Told By The Cast Of New Girl

Moments we've all experience in college!

152

College Life is probably the most stressed out period of many people’s lives. We are under constant stress and worry about everything from grades to having a social life. However, college also brings the most interesting, random and funny moments of our lives. So, what better way to describe this ride than with the cast of New Girl? This entertaining comedy show has one of the best casts and the sarcasm, the dirty jokes, and the friendships in this show are so relatable and they make it downright hilarious! It’s a great laugh out loud comedy, so if you’re not already hooked, you have to start right now!

1. When your teacher drops your lowest test grade.

2. When you go to buy groceries and see $12.08 in your bank account.

3. When you learn to do laundry for the first time...

4. The awkward moment when you make eye contact with someone while looking around the class!

5. One week after living in your freshmen dorm with strangers…

6. After your first all-nighter, studying for an exam…

7. When you see a cute guy in the gym...Hello, hottie!

8. You realize that the next 2 weeks are back-to-back assignments, quizzes, papers, exams!

9. When you realize that getting A’s is not that easy anymore...

10. When you go back home for the first time and everyone asks how you’re doing...

11. You realize how much you like to have some peace and quiet to yourself...

12. When finals are around the corner and you’re up, procrastinating till 4 AM, praying and hoping there is a God!

13. When you don't agree with your best friend's new boyfriend!

14. You after studying for 8 hours!

15. When someone gets you food…

16. When freshmen trample you to get on the bus!

17. When you're hiding in class but are still called upon to give an answer...

18. When you know a person is being really fake…

19. When your friends are done with their exams the 3rd day of finals…

20. Reminding yourself that the end is so near, you can taste it!

21. You learn to embrace your awesomeness!

22. You make the most awesome friends of your lifetime!

Whether it be the fun times or the sad times, know that there are always reasons to smile! I’m sure many of us have been in most of these stressful situations, but you should know that you will get through this! Hopefully you have friends like these to guide you and support you all the time!