Cole & Sav Prove That "Happily Ever Afters" DO Exist
Dating

YouTube Stars, Cole and Sav, Show That Even In Today’s Society, You Can Find Your "Happily Ever After"

God has a plan.

73
Hannah Gabaldon

I think we all can agree that ever since being young, every girl has dreamed of her fairy tale ending. Meeting the man of your dreams, falling in love, getting married, and, of course, living your happily ever after. We've all read enough princess books growing up to know the stories, but also have been around long enough to know that those are called fairy tales for a reason.

In the society we live in today, there is so much going on. High stress, divorce, miscommunication, and many, many mistakes made along the way. It always seemed so easy to fall in love and find your soulmate in fairy tales we read growing up, but what the books failed to mention were the obstacles that you have to overcome to find your "happily ever after".

YouTube and social media stars, Cole and Savannah LaBrant, found their happily ever after, but what is even more beautiful than their relationship, is the journey that brought them together.

A few months ago, I was given Cole and Savannah's new book that they wrote together, "Cole and Sav: Our Surprising Love Story". Being huge fans of the two, I was excited to dive into the book and see what their story was all about, and I am so glad that I did.

Out of the couple, the one who I look up to so much is Savannah. Sav made some mistakes in her past, and ended up having a child, Everleigh, at the young age of 19. While she thought that she had made the right choice being with her boyfriend at the time, things didn't work out with them due to a toxic relationship. Her "fairy tale ending" that she had always dreamed of having, was not looking up.

Fast forward a few years, the two happened to cross paths and recognized each other from social media. I'm not going to give away too much from the book, but after each debating if they should approach each other they ended up meeting up and instantly falling for each other. After meeting Savannah and Everleigh, Cole even told his friend, "I feel like I just said goodbye to my own daughter". If that doesn't give a glimpse into their shoes on this day, I don't know what else does.

Now that is only just the very beginning of their beautiful love story. When I first picked up the book, I noticed one thing that stuck out to me. In the description it said, "By all accounts Cole and Savannah shouldn't have even met each other, let alone fallen in love". I immediately thought the same thing...HOW did they get so lucky to find each other and pass each other at just the right moment? Cole was a 19 year old from Alabama and Savannah was a 23 year old from California...who would have thought they would ever cross paths, and, even more, fall in love.

That's when I realized, it's God.

Both Cole and Savannah are very strong in their faith. Savannah prayed each day that someday God would help her find the perfect guy. That He would help her find her happily ever after, and someone that would love her and Everleigh, despite their past.

Like I mentioned before, the fairy tales from growing up leave out the hardships and struggles, but if you believe, God will give you the happily ever after you deserve, no matter what your past looks like.

Cole and Savannah's story is proof that you should never give up. Whether it's relationships, a job, reaching a goal, you name it...good things don't come easy. God has a plan for every one of us and He will surprise you with how amazing His plan is. Don't get discouraged and never let your mistakes or your past define you. Like Cole and Savannah have proven to all of the world, happily ever afters DO exist and sometimes it's the things that you think are holding you back, that are really the key to finding what you are searching for.

Thank you, Cole and Savannah, for sharing your miraculous love story with the world.

Cole and Savannah's Books: https://www.thomasnelson.com/p/coleandsav/

Cole and Savannah's YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4-CH0epzZpD_ARhx...