Coffee Shop Thoughts

Coffee Shop Thoughts

Pt. 1

223

As I am sitting here in my local coffee shop, I think about the many many hours that college students actually spend drinking coffee daily. I come here pretty much every day to do the same thing every other student does in a coffee shop... Homework. The dreaded part of our lives that will eventually be over, but for now we run on sleep and well... coffee.

I'm not sure what is so pleasing about being in a coffee shop, maybe it is the other students motivating us to get our stuff done or perhaps it is the gallons of coffee that we are pumping into our bloodstream. No matter the reason, coffee shops are truly what make this world go round. There is nothing better than unwinding after a long day over a cup of coffee with the music playing over the speakers.

There are so many different coffee shops around and I love to see all the different ways they have it decorated. Most coffee shops have a hangout area that consists of big couches or comfy chairs.

I like to try a different one when I get the chance, but I have a soft spot for my favorite one. I spend all my time here, from bible studies to long study sessions-this is where I get all of my work accomplished.

Even if you aren't a coffee drinker-bless your soul- they have little dessert options as well! This way if your friends invite you out to coffee you have more options and you don't have to miss out.

If you're asked out on a first date with a new guy, just go to a coffee shop. The caffeine will keep the conversation going even if you aren't feeling it. There is so much to learn about a person from their coffee order. ;)

The best ideas come from a highly caffeinated person.