Coachella Celebrity Fashion Recap

Coachella Celebrity Fashion Recap

The Best, Worst and Trendy of Coachella 2016

91
Coachella Celebrity Fashion Recap
maven46.com

Over the past two weekends the town of Indio, California hosted the 17th annual Coachella Valley Music and Arts Festival. Coachella is one of the most popular music festivals in the world and draws in the largest amount of celebrity attendees. It’s every college girls dream to go to Coachella one day, but unfortunately our pockets aren’t deep enough to fly us out to California for a weekend festival that would cost us hundreds of dollars. The weather's nice, the music line-up is always incredible, and the fashion is even better.

Coachella fashion in general tends to be very laid back. People frequently wear light and loose pieces; something in lace or chiffon is ideal for the hot desert weather. Anything from hippie, to grungy, to full on western is an appropriate style for the weekend. Lots of jewelry, a cross body bag and some cool sunglasses are also essential to the perfect Coachella outfit. As far as shoes go; boots, sandals and sneakers are best for all day comfort.

As I said earlier, one of the reasons Coachella is so popular is due to all the celebrities who take time out of their busy schedules to enjoy some good music for the weekend. The celebrities turn the fields of Coachella into a fashion runway, making the pressure of wearing the perfect outfit higher than ever. Some celebrities’ come in wearing an incredible outfit that sets the festival trend for the next season. However, with the best comes the worst. Despite the fact that you can wear virtually anything to Coachella, some celebrities still manage to f*** up. So with that said, here is a look at what I consider to be the best and worst dressed celebritie, as well as the most popular trends of Coachella 2016.

Best Dressed

Left to Right: Chanel Iman & Vanessa Hudgens, Kendall Jenner, Alessandra Ambrosio, Kaia Gerber, Chiara Ferragni

Worst Dressed

Left to Right: Paris Hilton, Zoe Kravitz, Suki Waterhouse, Kylie Jenner, Taylor Swift

Top Trends

Denim Cutoffs

Cutoffs are a summer trend in general. They go with everything and are easy to style. At some point of the weekend celebrities will be spotted wearing their favorite pair of denim cutoffs. When in doubt cutoffs are the perfect go-to outfit for any music festival…especially Coachella.

Left to Right: Sofia Richie, Karlie Kloss, Kendall Jenner, Camilla Belle

Denim on Denim

All denim, or denim on denim, has been a huge trend in general this spring season. Coachella outfits took the denim trend to a whole new unique level. Here are four celebrities who killed the all denim trend at Coachella this year.

Left to Right: Chiara Ferragni, The Weeknd & Bella Hadid, Emma Roberts, Kiernan Shipka

For the past few years Coachella has set the fashion trends for the upcoming summer. So take inspiration from your favorite celebrities to create your summer look. Just stay away from the "worst dressed" looks and you'll be as stylish as the stars.