3 European Cities That Are Worth The Travel

Even if you don't know the language - don't let that stop you from touring some of the most enjoyable cities.

143

As someone who is very fortunate to travel to other countries quite frequently, I have come to the conclusion that Europe is one of the most enjoyable continents to visit! There are so many cultures that live in Europe, they are all unique in their own way and are very interesting to learn about. These are three of the cities I enjoyed the most in a ranked order.

1. Amsterdam, Netherlands

Compared to all the cities I have visited in Canada, Asia, and Europe - Amsterdam was by far my favorite. The city life in Amsterdam is very alive and enjoyable, and it is a clean city as well which is a grand perk for a neat freak like myself. If you are interested in learning about the Holocaust, the Anne Frank house has been turned into a museum and is a must for tourists.

2. Burgas, Bulgaria

Burgas is a lesser-known city, but I promise it would be worth the trip. Burgas is a beautiful city that has the excitement of the city life while having access to the beach as well. Compared to American beaches, the ones in Burgas are outstanding and much more clean than anything you can find in Florida. The weather is not too bad either, and if you enjoy shopping, Bulgaria sells things for a great price.

3. London, England

Visiting London is definitely a great experience, especially if you are traveling from America. Although we both speak the same language, the slang differs greatly in the United Kingdom, and there are many other differences that are interesting to learn about as well. My favorite part about London was the sight-seeing. The architecture was immaculate and the residents are very kind to tourists/visitors.