13 Rules Of Cinco de Drinko

13 Rules Of Cinco de Drinko

1017
13 Rules Of Cinco de Drinko

Cinco de Mayo is a relatively minor holiday in Mexico. However, in America it is up there with some of our most celebrated: like the Fourth of July and St. Patricks day. The holiday has reinvented itself in America, from celebrating Mexico's win at the Battle of Puebla, to celebrating Mexican culture, and beer, and tequila. If we're being completely honest though, the actual meaning of Cinco de Mayo in America is pretty lost on us, but so is the meaning of St. Patricks day. and we all really love that. Other things that we all really love are tequila and lime, sombreros, chips, and guac. Especially chips and guac. Also, with this holiday comes the added bonus of margs with chips and guac for free. Free is fun and so is Cinco. Speaking of favorites, drinking games are high up there on the list. So get drunk and be somebody this Cinco de Mayo. A drinking game is sure to keep you on your feet. Thankfully, Tallahassee's Cinco de Mayo game is so strong, you won't want to be missing out this year.

So let's get started with the rules:

1. Start the game by waking up with tequila. Just do it.

2. Once you're out, take a shot for every person wearing a sombrero.

3. Chug your drink every time you see a snapchat of a girl selfie-ing with the mustaches, in the Cantina bathroom.

4. Every time you take a shot, say olay!

5. Take two sips every time you hear someone speaking Spanish.

6. Chug your drink, every time someone who is blatantly not spanish is speaking Spanish.

7. Take a sip every time you see someone who Cinco'd a little too hard.

8. Take two sips every time you hear someone make a Quatro de Cinco reference. Finish your drink every time someone is unsure what the Quatro de Cinco reference means.

9. Everytime someone talks about taking a siesta, take three sips.

10. Take a shot every time you see someone getting an MIP. (Hint: Drink responsibly and be 21).

11. Finish your drink every time the macarena comes on.

12. Take a shot every time you forget how to do the macarena, because you've been playing this game for way too long.

13. Whenever you hear someone ask if Cinco de Mayo is actually a drinking holiday, chug for 10 seconds.

*Drink Responsibly