10 References to Patrón in Music

10 References to Patrón in Music

Here's ten of the best references to Patrón in music.

40
Rimz

I love drinking Patrón tequila and, just as its creator points out on its website, they may not have invented tequila but they have perfected it. This is supported by the countless name drops the tequila has received throughout the years, especially in rap music. While references to Patrón peaked in 2008 and since have declined quite a bit within rap lyrics, Patrón stills gets referenced here and there. Below are ten of my personal favorite musical references to the elixir that is Patrón!

1. "Lovers & Friends" by Lil' Jon & The East Side Boyz featuring Usher & Ludacris (2004)

"Got me feening like Jodeci, girl I can't leave you alone / Take a shot of this here Patrón and it's gon be on."

2. "Pour It Up" by Rihanna (2012)

"Strip clubs and dollar bills, I still got my money / Patrón shots, can I get a refill?"

3. "Marry You" by Bruno Mars (2010)

"Who cares if we're trashed, got a pocket full of cash we can blow / Shots of Patrón and it's on, girl."

4. "Karaoke" by Drake (2010)

"I'm always up too late, I worry about you there alone / in that place you call your home, warm nights and cold Patrón."

5. "Come Get Her" by Rae Sremmurd (2015)

"I've been sipping on Patrón and wine / I'm just tryna have a good fucking time."

6. "In the Morning" by J. Cole featuring Drake (2010)

"Hey, God bless the child that can hold his own / God bless the woman that can hold Patrón / God bless her home girl that drove us home."

7. "XO/The Host" by The Weeknd (2011)

"Shots of the Henny, bottles of Patrón / Blunts to your face, you don't wanna sing no more, lost your C notes."

8. "Blame It" by Jamie Foxx featuring T-Pain (2009)

"Blame it on the Goose, got you feeling loose / Blame it on the 'Trón, catch me in a zone / Blame it on the a-a-a-alcohol."

9. "It's Goin' Down" by Yung Joc (2006)

"Just bought a zone, J's on my feet / I'm on that Patrón, so get like me."

10. "Whatever You Like" by T.I. (2008)

"Stacks on deck, Patrón on ice / And we can pop bottles all night / And, baby, you could have whatever you like."