The Ultimate List Of Christmas Songs
Christmas

The Ultimate List Of Christmas Songs

Michael Bublé, Mariah Carey, and Pentatonix are just some of the favorites for this Christmas season.

431
The Ultimate List Of Christmas Songs

Christmas is right around the corner and a lot of people wait until after Thanksgiving to celebrate it.

However, Christmas music can be enjoyed all year round so I made the ultimate list of Christmas songs to listen to even when it's not ~officially~ Christmas time.

So, it's time to sit back and listen to some Christmas music to uplift our spirits while we wait for the snow to come.

All I want for Christmas is You — Mariah Carey

This song tops the charts every holiday season and is the ultimate Christmas bop.

White Christmas — Bing Crosby

c1.staticflickr.com

A little slower compared to some of the newer pop Christmas songs, but still a classic.

Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas — Frank Sinatra

c1.staticflickr.com

This is another slow one but the message of the lyrics are still ever so sweet.

It's Beginning to Look A Lot Like Christmas — Michael Bublé

upload.wikimedia.org

Honestly, I love Michael Bublé no matter what he sings but his soothing voice is perfect for Christmas carols.

Believe — Josh Groban

upload.wikimedia.org

From one of the best Christmas movies, The Polar Express, which I personally watch every Christmas.

Rockin' Around The Christmas Tree — Brenda Lee

c1.staticflickr.com

I wasn't the only one that had to dance to this song during elementary school Christmas performances, right?

Besides, it's so catchy and is one of the most upbeat Christmas songs.

Mistletoe — Justin Bieber

upload.wikimedia.org

Every one misses Justin Bieber when he looked like this and this pop song will help you relive those glory days.

I mean, how often can you say that you listen to a Christmas song with the word "shawty" as one of the main words in the chorus?

Jingle Bell Rock — Glee

upload.wikimedia.org

You might be able to get over seeing this song in the iconic Mean Girls scene if you listen to this cover.

To be honest, I actually often like the Glee versions of songs more than the originals.

The Christmas Song — Nat King Cole

c1.staticflickr.com

This song has some of the most recognizable Christmas lyrics.

Baby It's Cold Outside — Idina Menzel & Michael Buble'

The meaning behind this song has been controversial over the past couple of years but the music video is just so cute.

Plus, this version is a lot more friendly than the original version's lyrics — you can literally grab one of your friends and sing the duet through and through.

Here Comes Santa Claus — Gene Autry

Another upbeat classic that reminds you of your childhood.

Last Christmas — Wham!

c1.staticflickr.com

Honestly, this is kind of a sad one but you definitely need to listen to it to get over your Christmas blues!

Let it Snow! — Dean Martin 

c1.staticflickr.com

If it's freezing outside then we might as well sing in hopes that we will get snow.

Holly Jolly Christmas — Lady Antebellum

upload.wikimedia.org

Another Christmas carol that everyone can dance to.

Rudolph the Red Nose Reindeer — Burl Ives

Everyone knows these lyrics so it's a great song to listen to so everyone can sing along.

Christmas (Baby Please Come Home) — Michael Buble'

Another great one if you're spending the holidays alone plus you can't go wrong with Michael's soothing voice.

Hallelujah — Pentatonix

Everyone loves a great a cappella song and you won't know if the chills are from the song or the chilly weather outside.

Blue Christmas — Elvis Presley

Another sad Christmas song but Elvis has a sound like no other so you can't go wrong.

Santa Tell Me — Ariana Grande

Honestly, she's been the Queen of Pop lately and this original song tells you why.

You're a Mean One Mr. Grinch — Nashville Cast

This is another TV show cover but we have to add this song to the list especially with the new Grinch out in theaters this year.

I saw Mommy Kissing Santa Claus — Jessica Simpson

upload.wikimedia.org

Truly a weird Christmas carol but we like to keep things interesting during the holiday season.

Santa Baby — Ariana Grande

This is another oddly sexual Christmas carol but it's been covered by a variety of artist and, again, Ariana is currently the Queen of Pop.

Sleigh Ride— Fun.

upload.wikimedia.org

Another one that has been covered by a variety of artists but this cover is especially unique.

Winter Wonderland — Lady Gaga & Tony Bennett

To end the list, another Christmas duet because what better way to celebrate Christmas than by singing with someone!