Christmas Movie Based on Your Zodiac Sign

What Christmas Movie You Are Based On Your Zodiac Sign?

The best way to spread Christmas cheer... is finding out what Christmas movie you are!

736
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DS8MegEiKLk

Whether you take stock in them or not, zodiac signs are a fun way to explore personality traits and see what lines up with you personally, and what doesn't. Another fun thing to do with zodiacs is to find out what song, movie, or character you are based on your sign...which is what we're here to do today!

So, without further ado, keep scrolling to find out what classic Christmas movie you are based on your star sign!

Aries: "Elf"

https://spoonuniversity.com/lifestyle/elf-drinking-game-youve-always-wanted

Movie plot: An elf, named Buddy, randomly decides to travel from his home at the North Pole to New York City in order to find his father in time for Christmas. However, his dad may not be as excited as Buddy is for the reunion.

Aries traits in "Elf": spontaneity, courage, optimism, and energy...all of these traits perfectly describe Buddy the Elf's character. While his endless optimism and energy essentially a man child, his courage and spontaneity really shine through when he decides to leave literally everything behind him to try and find a man who he's only seen a picture of.

Taurus: "A Christmas Carol"

https://www.sobrosnetwork.com/2017/12/18/movie-review-rewind-disneys-christmas-carol-2009/

Movie plot: Ebenezer Scrooge is an elderly, mean-spirited man who learns a little bit about kindness and the spirit of Christmas through with the aid of the spirits of Christmas Past, Present, and Future.

Taurus traits in "A Christmas Carol": Scrooge begins his journey with stubbornness, narrow-mindedness, and prejudices towards those around him; all of which are negative traits associated with Taurus'. At the same time, though, Scrooge also exhibits stability throughout the entire movie, in the way that he's financially stable, and by the end of the movie, he expresses a great sense of humanity towards others, which is another trait of those under the Taurus star sign.

Also, as a bonus, Taurus' are also often associated with being good with money, and considering Scrooge's name, and the way that money influences the storyline and the idea of "giving..." I'd say that's another connection.

Gemini: "Four Christmases"

http://www.fthismovie.net/2015/12/staying-positive-four-christmases.html

Movie plot: Boyfriend and girlfriend Brad and Kate always escape their familial obligations on Christmas with a getaway vacation, but when their plans fall through, they're forced to squeeze four family gatherings into one chaotic day.

Gemini traits in "Four Christmases": Geminis are known for their duality, and while Brad and Kate aren't the same person, they are a couple, and they each express a different view on their situation. While Brad spends every waking moment trying to escape the situation, Kate becomes reflective on her family members and her life with Brad. Besides that duality, some other elements of Gemini expressed in the film involve quick-wittedness and comedy, which is a major element of the movie. Both Brad and Kate are also sociable and fun-loving, which are two major traits of this star sign.

Cancer: "A Christmas Story"

http://www.achristmasstoryhouse.com/999/

Movie plot: Ralphie Parker really, really, really wants a Red Ryder air rifle for Christmas, and this is the humorous, zany story of whether or not he gets it.

Cancer traits in "A Christmas Story": Cancers are typically seen as the family-oriented star signs, and this movie centers around family. You spend the entire movie following Ralphie on his quest for his air rifle, but his family also plays a major role in the film in the way that he has to convince them to get him the toy he wants. Cancers are also the symbol of womanhood, and male Cancers are always associated with being mommy's boys, which Ralphie 100% is; we see him constantly at odds with his father, and always finding comfort in his mother. Cancers are also deeply sentimental, and this trait shows up in the film through the formatting of this frame story, with older Ralphie looking back and recounting his time as a young boy at Christmas.

Leo: "National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation"

https://mauitime.com/entertainment/movies-showtimes/sugar-beach-events-screens-national-lampoons-christmas-vacation/

Movie plot: Clark Griswold is doing everything in his power to have the perfect family Christmas; going all out with lights and decorations, even to the point of bothering his own family. His dreams are shattered, though, when his cousin and his family show up with a camper, looking to stay in their yard. From there, everything falls apart, while Clark tries his damnedest to piece it back together.

Leo traits in "National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation": Leo's love to be the center of attention; that shining star at the top of the Christmas tree; the absolute best of the best. That's Clark Griswold in a nutshell as he spends his time and money making the perfect Christmas, one that everyone will look on with envy. Leos are also known for having entertaining personalities and being in charge of plans, two things that Clark exhibits entirely.

Virgo: "Miracle on 34th Street"

https://www.irishcentral.com/uploads/article/122942/cropped_miracle-on-34th-street-maureen-ohara.jpg?t=1512817380

Movie plot: When the hired Santa shows up intoxicated to the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade, a man named Kris Kringle steps in to take his place. He ends up becoming beloved by the entire town, but after revealing that he's the real Santa Claus, he is put on trial to test his mental health.

Virgo traits in "Miracle on 34th Street": Virgos are a deeply systematic group. Virgos are usually never ones to break the rules, and in fact, they become stressed if they feel as if they have done so. This systematic and organized approach to life is reflected in the way the movie characters utilize a court setting to determine the authenticity of Kris Kringle. Virgos are also down-to-earth, gentle and honest, all of which are traits associated with Mr. Kringle throughout the entirety of the movie, and Santa in real life.

Libra: "It's a Wonderful Life"

https://www.purpleclover.com/entertainment/7366-its-wonderful-life/item/its-based-christmas-card/

Movie plot: George Bailey spends his Christmas contemplating suicide. Just as he's about to jump off of a bridge, he meets his guardian angel in the form of a woman named Clarice, who shows him all the ways he's helped his town over the years with his good deeds.

Libra traits in "It's a Wonderful Life": Libras often spend too much time giving to others, and not enough time trying to help themselves. As a zodiac sign that's all about balance, this can cause them to become stressed and don't give themselves enough credit, both of which describe George Bailey at the beginning of the film. Due to this inner turmoil, Libras take great stock in harmony and peace; two things that Clarice proves to George that he has given to the town around him.

Scorpio: "The Nightmare Before Christmas"

http://www.sky.com/tv/movie/the-nightmare-before-christmas-1993

Movie plot: The pumpkin king of Halloweentown, Jack Skellington, has grown tired of the same old same old when it comes to Halloween traditions. One day he accidentally stumbles upon Christmastown, and decides he needs to take over Santa's role.

Gemini traits in "The Nightmare Before Christmas": Passion, strong will, and jealousy are three traits that make up Scorpios...and three things that Jack Skellington exhibits in his quest for something new. He's passionate to find something new to do for Halloween, and jealous of Santa and his colorful world, which results in his plan to kidnap him and take over. Scorpios are also said to have a "magnetic" personality and charm, which is yet another personality trait of the beloved pumpkin king.

Sagittarius: "In Bruges"

http://cinemaemcena.cartacapital.com.br/coluna/ler/2328/epis%C3%B3dio-71-na-mira-do-chefe

Movie plot: Two hitmen, Ray and Ken, head off to Bruges to hide out after a difficult job. Ken loves the old-timey and Christmassy atmosphere, but Ray is harder to convince. Surreal antics ensue, including odd humor and a possible romance.

Sagittarius traits in "In Bruges": Okay, so In Bruges isn't primarily a Christmas movie (it's like a Die Hard situation), but that's part of what makes it perfect for a Sagittarius. This star sign loves change, making them the perfect type of person to enjoy a non-traditional Christmas movie. Sagittarius' also love travel, and this entire movie is set in the beautiful city of Bruges. It's basically a Christmas travel porn, and it's perfect for the Sagittarius peeps out there who love freedom, travel and exciting storylines.

Capricorn: "The Santa Clause"

https://www.her.ie/entertainment/charlie-from-the-santa-clause-is-31-now-and-people-cant-deal-381059

Movie plot: When Scott Calvin accidentally kills Santa, he's told he must take the place of the big man himself during that year's Christmas. Not only will this save Christmas, but it'll likely save his relationship with his son, too.

Capricorn traits in "The Santa Clause": Capricorns, much like Cancers, value family above nearly all else, and family is at the center of this movie. Capricorns are very strong-willed and pessimistic, which are two traits that dominate Scott Calvin's life, especially at the beginning of the movie. They also have a drive for success that's unmatched by any other star sign, something that is shown through the way that Scott actually becomes Santa in order to save Christmas.

Aquarius: "Home Alone"

https://www.vice.com/en_us/article/8gkbjg/americas-favorite-child-soldier-home-alone-25-years-later

Movie plot: When the McCallister family takes a trip to Paris for Christmas, they accidentally forget to pack something important: their 8-year-old son Kevin. Kevin wakes up to no family, and within just a few days, he realizes there are two con men trying to bust into his house.

Aquarius traits in "Home Alone": Aquarius are known for their intelligence and inventive spirits, and none are more inventive than Kevin McCAllister. The entire movie is spent with Kevin creating booby traps in order to ward off the wet bandits. This star sign also exhibits an independent spirit, which Kevin certainly has, as shown through the way he's able to go out and navigate the world as a young kid.

Pisces: "White Christmas"

https://www.tynesidecinema.co.uk/film-and-events/view/white-christmas

Movie plot: Four singers travel to Vermont to perform in a Christmas show. While there, the two men of the group bump into their old general from WWII, who they find out is having financial issues. So, the group plans a musical extravaganza to raise money for General Waverly and his failing business in an attempt to put him back on his feet.

Pisces traits in "White Christmas": Pisces are the artists of the Zodiacs, so this music-centric movie is perfect for them. Not only does it appeal to their artistic nature, but it also reflects their empathy, generosity, and selflessness in the way that the foursome wants to help the old general get back on his feet.

Even though these movies may fit in better with certain star signs, literally everybody can enjoy them. Personally, as a Virgo, "Miracle on 34th Street" is the movie that fits in with my star sign. What's yours? Let me know in the comments!