November is coming to an end, and we all know that means... it's finally Christmas! Happy Holidays and Merry Christmas everyone, personally I've been celebrating since November 1st since we all know that's when the holidays really start. Without further ado, here's my heavily opinionated list of the best Christmas movies ever made.

1. How the Grinch Stole Christmas

Obviously this lovely green hairy creature earns 1st place. This movie is and always will be the best Christmas movie, no explanation needed.

2. Elf

Christmas+Will Ferrell = The best thing ever made. I love Will Ferrell, and I also love Christmas, so I'd say that's reason enough to earn second place on this list.

3. Home Alone

This movie kinda makes me wish that one day I'll be abandoned by my family while they go on vacation... is that just me or what?

4. The Nightmare Before Christmas

Halloween and Christmas together makes for one very wonderful movie. Also I named my boxer puppy after everyone's favorite ghost dog, Zero (yes, that's how much I like this movie).

5. The Polar Express

The main reason I like this movie is because it has a song about one of my favorite things: hot chocolate! I guess the magic train and the cute elves are cool too.

6. Gremlins

These lil' creatures are too adorable to not love, just gotta make sure I don't feed them after midnight...

7. The Muppet's Christmas Carol

If you don't like this movie, I'm concerned for you... what horrible things have happened in your life?

8. The Santa Clause

Who doesn't like Tim Allen?

9. Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer

This cheesy '60's movie may have stirred up some controversy in the past few years, but it will always be one of my favorites.

10. A Christmas Story

Weird leg lamps always make for the best movies.

11. Love Actually

A cheesy rom-com and Christmas movie all in one? You can count me in!

12. Frosty the Snowman

And last but certainly not least, we have this gem with a very entertaining snowman, and a slightly depressing end to the movie.

Well, folks, that brings us to the end of this list. I hope you have now changed your perspective on the best Christmas movies ever made.