Choosing a Halloween Costume as an Adult is a Task

Don't deny it.

7
All Home Party

You have to admit as a child, you loooooved the idea of Halloween. You got to be anything you wanted to be, and you got free candy out of it. It was like every kid's dream coming to life. And one of the hardest things was choosing a costume. An angel? A cheerleader? Oooooh, maybe a Disney princess.

Maybe you still love Halloween to this day. Maybe you still love dressing up for a nice adult Halloween party. Because let's face it, trick or treating after high school is out of the question. (I hope)

But you can't argue that the hardest part about Halloween is choosing a costume. And you can't argue that it only gets harder as you get older.

As a 5 year old, you could be a witch or Snow White and call it a day because you're 5 and adorable.

Then you hit 10 years old and you're not sure if you're too old to be Dorothy, but mom says you're not old enough to be a sexy devil. Darn.

Wait til you're 18 or older. The hardest decision is whether to be cute, sexy, or dead. Yes dead. Because some people love blood and gore on Halloween.

So how do you decide? You don't. At least not until the last minute. Your costume ideas will change at 40 times and there's no way you're getting around it. Unless you're one of those people who knows what they want in life. Highly unlikely.

All in all, it's a tough decision deciding what to be for Halloween. But don't let the adult act fool you. You'll think you're over choosing costumes because you've grown up until you're invited to a Halloween party, and that's right, it's mandatory to dress up.

But what's your final decision? Cute, sexy, or dead? Stay tuned people, stay tuned.